Thaivisa Radio is not working on my computer

Ulic

Why does it not work on my computer. When I click to listen to Radio 1- nothing, Radio 2- nothing.

I use Skype with no issues so the jack outlet functions, as do my headphones. Is there a program

I have to download? I use an 8 month old computer I bought in Canada with Windows 7. facepalm.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried this a few times now, no problem with hearing but find the sound quality very poor.... and irritating! .....I just shut it off!

There must be a way of improving sound quality? It's like being in a tin box! sad.png

That link provided by Donnybay is much better, for sound quality, as is Radio Tunes... thumbsup.gif

I use Chrome on Mac....

I have tried this a few times now, no problem with hearing but find the sound quality very poor.... and irritating! .....I just shut it off!

There must be a way of improving sound quality? It's like being in a tin box! sad.png

I don't know about Mac but the PC speaker control will allow you to use an equalizer. Would think the Mac would also. Found this for Mac if something like it is not already built in. A system wide equalizer. http://www.bitgapp.com/eqmac/

PC Speaker controls

post-566-0-41781900-1456683249_thumb.jpg

Archived