banks kanchanaburi

salavan

hi just tried opening a bank account in kanchanaburi im on a retirement visa been in thailand nearly 20 years and lived in many provinces, i have opened a bank account before in phuket, pattaya, bangkok, khon kaen, udon thani, chaing mai.

but just been to every bank in kanchanaburi and been refused by them all same answer "mai dai" cannot, what is it with this place is it a town full of morons, maybe they should be working on the farm instead.

so now i will go to bkk and open an account there, good job there's about 60 buses a day going to bkk now i know why.

I had no problems opening a Bank Account with K-Bank in Kan next to the bus that you catch to BKK last year. SCB Bank 2 years ago would not open one for me.

BTW, the coffee place you mentioned some time back has been replaced by a Mr. Donut outlet, now that is some good news for you.

Win thumbsup.gif

I had no problems opening a Bank Account with K-Bank in Kan next to the bus that you catch to BKK last year. SCB Bank 2 years ago would not open one for me.

BTW, the coffee place you mentioned some time back has been replaced by a Mr. Donut outlet, now that is some good news for you.

Win thumbsup.gif

coffee place did I mention a coffee place I cant remember that, anyway I will give k-bank a try

• 3 weeks later...

Win thumbsup.gif

Thats the same one i used, nice and easy, never had a problem. smile.png

Looks like just his Kan Bashing to me and to boot, he forgot about his other Kan Bashing about the coffee place, link is below

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/810724-refused-to-be-served/

So all in all salavan did you or did you not open a Bank Account in Kan coffee1.gif Now fess up please and stop knocking Kan.

It is The Land of Peace and Love.

large.jpg

My rant, over and out. clap2.gif

Win thumbsup.gif

Looks like just his Kan Bashing to me and to boot, he forgot about his other Kan Bashing about the coffee place, link is below

So all in all salavan did you or did you not open a Bank Account in Kan coffee1.gif Now fess up please and stop knocking Kan.

large.jpg

Win thumbsup.gif

large.jpg

Win thumbsup.gif

sound like you salavan bashing win is it not allowed to tell the truth here, by the way its not a coffee shop its a grocery store if you ever go shopping you will know, and they did refuse to serve me if you ever went out and mixed you would know. and no i havent got around to going to that bank just yet,

20 years in Thailand and you can't open a bank account pull the other one, there must be something wrong for them not to except you in applying for one.

if you read my post properly i said i could not open a bank account in kan i have several bank accounts in Thailand but in other provinces

learn to read kwasaki

kan win if your going t search through my posts why not refere to some of the good things i say or are you trying to put down any negative remarks about kan

• photo-thumb-108206.jpeg?_r=1409835175
  • Advanced Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 568 posts

Posted 2015-08-04 00:07:45

a friend of mine went to the government hospital opposite tesco dont know the name has the longest name in the world i think, the staff didn't speak any English but the doctor spoke very good English it was very cheap and he was very pleased with the treatment he revived, not really a recommendation by me, but the next time im sick i will try that one

20 years in Thailand and you can't open a bank account pull the other one, there must be something wrong for them not to except you in applying for one.

if you read my post properly i said i could not open a bank account in kan i have several bank accounts in Thailand but in other provinces

learn to read kwasaki

Well l was referring to your post about ' Kan ' and ( something wrong ) obviously got up your nose but still interested in why one opens more than one account in Thailand it seems unnecessary.

learn to read kwasaki

Well l was referring to your post about ' Kan ' and ( something wrong ) obviously got up your nose but still interested in why one opens more than one account in Thailand it seems unnecessary.

most likely has several mia noi's on the go. Dangerous to fund all the chicks from one account.

learn to read kwasaki

aggressive, much

Archived