Drowned To Life

GracelessFawn

To MiG, Terry and David...............

Can I crash the party?

fawny...you know I would not party without you :D

so whatever these 2 boys are going on about....I have no idea.... :o honest :D:D

Hehehehhehhehhehee. You're so cool MiG.

thankyou thankyou fawny :D

O.o. <<turns to look at calendar and realises its friday evening>> :o isnt that party day?? :bah: in some places its kinda against the rule to not be out partying on a friday night :bah: so I guess Ill have to oblige...still gotta figure out where though ;)

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it was you ... that tall katoey that came in half way through the night and sat in the corner ... you should have come over and sat with us as I think Terry took a shine to you .... :bah:

well depends on whether there was this other cutie of a girl with me could have been me..could have been any one..am netiher confirming nor denying anything

what about that tiny elevator in that place MIG.?

cricky's, the bars on the roof and they expect us all to get in that bloody tiny lift. :bah:

think i'll just walk up the stairs on friday night as its got to be quicker.

what's going on?!? where's that place?!?!

you must take the test first and tell me whether you are male or female and you better not say MALE as i'll never frigging tell ya. :D

Hint ... if you say you are katoey that will get you an invite though .... :o

katoeys need loving to dave, just dont get caught in that tiny elevator with one. :D:D

not quite sure what to answer now... :D

((defo a female here though))

you must take the test first and tell me whether you are male or female and you better not say MALE as i'll never frigging tell ya. :D

Hint ... if you say you are katoey that will get you an invite though .... :o

katoeys need loving to dave, just dont get caught in that tiny elevator with one. :D:D

not quite sure what to answer now... :D

((defo a female here though))

dont worry about them boys hush :bah: we GIRLS will party :bah::D

I was swimming for 3 hours today. It's not necessarily fun, but swimming is something I need to learn so I'm trying my darnest best to work on it. (My free-style and back stroke is improving, but for some reason I ain't making much improvements with breast stroke. I can do breast stroke of course, but not for so long.)

Terry, I did a few extra laps for you.

To MiG, I hope you found a cool place to party! You are right! It's Friday night and in some places it is a crime not to be out partying on Friday nights.

To Hush, what's the plan tonight?

To everyone, I hope you all have a wonderful week-end.

Cheers everyone!

Well Miss Fawn ...Im taking it easy tonight and staying in watching football as I have got a big night planned for tomorrow night and will need full energy to get through ... :bah:

stop stalking me will ya :o even on a night that I decide to stay home AND watch football...you gotta do it too?? ;)

just a draw for arsenal though :D but what a game :bah::D

now i gotta try sleep :D not an easy thing for me :D but i gotta wake up by 5 tomorrow :D:o

Well Miss Fawn ...Im taking it easy tonight and staying in watching football as I have got a big night planned for tomorrow night and will need full energy to get through ... :bah:

stop stalking me will ya ;) even on a night that I decide to stay home AND watch football...you gotta do it too?? :D

just a draw for arsenal though :D but what a game :o

now i gotta try sleep :D not an easy thing for me :D but i gotta wake up by 5 tomorrow :D:o

I hope you got up OK Miss MiG ... sorry about the Arsenal but you should support a good team like Man U ... have a nice holiday :bah:

OI!! whys manU being mentioned in my presence!! grrr

plus..not yet on holidays :o have to wait til the weekend for proper relaxing time :D well i hope it will be relaxing and not too filled with tourists :D (yes yes I know I will be one of them too)

will see if I can find time to fulfill the duty of keeping this thread going....which would mean I gotta go out.:D ....but well gotta do my job dont I :D

I was drinking champagne and eating strawberries from a chocolate fountain last night :o Feel like I should have been swimming for three hours today instead of staying in bed Graceless Fawn! Well done to you.

Guess what guys?

For the first time in my life, I finally had a hang-over. It's not a fun sensation at all. I literally called my bestfriend and asked her to come by my apartment and end my misery. hahahhaahahhaaa.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I was barely coherent at work........

Ah well, lesson learned. I ain't drinking Sam Song again!

BTW, Sam Song is Rum. I thought it was whisky.(it tasted like one, but a friend of mine said it's rum)

:o Recently went to HJ Beans at the Amari Airport Hotel Don Muang. Had a great time. The beer prices reduced, food items reduced, live music, air con and plenty of parking. I enjoyed the place to myself with the exception of a few Japanese tourist on a charter flight.

I would suggest it for a hot date, boy's night out launch pad, bday party, etc...

chocolate fountain Soph?? would that be at the amari atrium?? awwww someone mentioned that just a couple of days before I had to leave Bangkok...and now you have been!! Im jealous!!!

all I have now is a huge big hotel room that I hardly have time to sleep in :o but anyway aint complaining...well not too much :D

no alcohol tonight though......dinner in a place that dont serve alcohol...then had meeting (work) AFTER the meeting!!! yep you all heard correct..and yes I know this isnt the thread for it...but well if you can hear my partying stories then I reckon you can be supportive during my whinging hours too :D

chocolate fountain Soph?? would that be at the amari atrium?? awwww someone mentioned that just a couple of days before I had to leave Bangkok...and now you have been!! Im jealous!!!

all I have now is a huge big hotel room that I hardly have time to sleep in :o but anyway aint complaining...well not too much :D

no alcohol tonight though......dinner in a place that dont serve alcohol...then had meeting (work) AFTER the meeting!!! yep you all heard correct..and yes I know this isnt the thread for it...but well if you can hear my partying stories then I reckon you can be supportive during my whinging hours too :D

Awww MiG. I'm sorry you have to work tonight. No worries girl. You have my support!

As people say, there is a time for everything! A time to work, a time to get drink, a time to get drunk, a time for dinner and a time to party!

wow not sure where to begin!!

too many nights out in the last week..practically every day! but maybe I will give a run down of the most 'interesting' aspects :D

<<note...interesting doesnt necessarily read I had the time of my life..well not in the usual way..read on and you will see why>> :D

one night ... a work dinner...in a pub kind of atmosphere..where there were about 40 of us, live cultural performance...kinda good when suddenly just as we finish our meal the life band comes on! with their glaring loud music...after a while I sneak out only to return to see the dance floor filled with crowd (that had turned up out of nowhere!) doing ballroom dancing!!! Im pretty sure one partner was an older woman with a gay-looking younger guy! (not that I have anything against that...but still rather an odd pair)

then this other night...my friend arrives back into her hometown (but she hasnt lived there for quite sometime)..anyhow she makes an effort to take me out....and with her concerns that its not so safe, we end up at a bar of a 5 star hotel. and lo n behold..what did we find there! the same working girls that you'd find in some hotel bars here in bangkok! so to those that point the fingers about bangkok (seemingly according to those said people) being possibly the ONLY city with this trade...you might wanna rethink :o

we didnt stay there too long...had a snack at the bar outside the disco (food was quite good infact), checked out the disco for a bit, listened to the band (who seemed more intent about showing off their talent than making the guests have a good time)

then we decided to head back to my hotel....where for some reason despite the 2am I thought might as well check out whats going on there.....so theres this bar, with live rock band (pretty good) place is packed!! (but guess....yep....moreeeee white men with guess who? :D

we stayed there observing the crowd and enjoying the music and a few drinks....a rather interesting night I must say hehee

ok...will continue with the 'normal' party stories in the next post :bah:

will leave this one for my unique experience...I say unique cos at the first bar....it was a very interesting set up :bah: if you are interested to hear more I will be happy to share. we thought about doing a research on this...well my friend was very curious about the girls :D

I'm detoxing for now!

Been drinking buckets for a week. (I mostly followed the drink's menu/lists in order for a week! &lt;deleted&gt; crazy!)

It's hard to avoid alcohol while on vacation, especially when in Bali.

Anyway, Happy Christmas to all of you!

GF

Edited by GracelessFawn

I'm detoxing for now!

Been drinking buckets for a week. (I mostly followed the drink's menu/lists in order for a week! &lt;deleted&gt; crazy!)

It's hard to avoid alcohol while on vacation, especially when in Bali.

Anyway, Happy Christmas to all of you!

GF

Weren't you off the drink ? :o

Ive been a bit 'active' lately .... couple of nights ago went to 'prawn street' on Samsen road and devoured loads of prawns and big beers before retiring for a relaxing shisha across the road.

Last night cheeky roadside cocktails near Khaosan and then pizza followed by beers at the new Gullivers.

Tomorrow night we are off to Suan Lum night bazaar for a night of dark German ale towers and lederhosen ... :o

It's been a cracking start to the new year ... :D

Ive been a bit 'active' lately .... couple of nights ago went to 'prawn street' on Samsen road and devoured loads of prawns and big beers before retiring for a relaxing shisha across the road.

Last night cheeky roadside cocktails near Khaosan and then pizza followed by beers at the new Gullivers.

Tomorrow night we are off to Suan Lum night bazaar for a night of dark German ale towers and lederhosen ... :D

It's been a cracking start to the new year ... :bah:

excuse me dave,

could you please not be so happy about that, as your making me frigging jealous and its killing me. :o

freo's ok mate, but its just not bangkok is it ? :D

buy a bloody prawn around here and its 30 &lt;deleted&gt; dollars. :D

any way party on mate . :D

Tomorrow night we are off to Suan Lum night bazaar for a night of dark German ale towers and lederhosen ... :bah:

It's been a cracking start to the new year ... ;)

excuse me dave,

could you please not be so happy about that, as your making me frigging jealous and its killing me. :D

freo's ok mate, but its just not bangkok is it ? :bah:

any way party on mate . :o

Terry no need to come the Raw Prawn with Dave...

You're just jealous we are here and you are back there in Beautiful Downtown Freo..

is it true the Freo Restaurants are like a Badly Fitted Bra, with the Customers spilling out onto the Foot Paths?? :D:D:o

Edited by Little Black Duck

Tomorrow night we are off to Suan Lum night bazaar for a night of dark German ale towers and lederhosen ... :bah:

It's been a cracking start to the new year ... ;)

excuse me dave,

could you please not be so happy about that, as your making me frigging jealous and its killing me. :o

any way party on mate . :bah:

All you need is a bit of imagination and a little help from Aunty Mary, Terry .... your redbacks can be your changs, your vegemite sandwich can be your prawns and the Sail and Anchor can be your Gecko bar .... :D

Just don't look at the visa bill in the morning :D

Anyway, every second beer I'm going to dedicate to you Terry, coz you're a great guy :o

Cheers Dave

Edited by davidjtayler

It's been a cracking start to the new year ... :D

excuse me dave,

could you please not be so happy about that, as your making me frigging jealous and its killing me. :D

any way party on mate . :o

All you need is a bit of imagination and a little help from Aunty Mary, Terry .... your redbacks can be your changs, your vegemite sandwich can be your prawns and the Sail and Anchor can be your Gecko bar .... :bah:

Just don't look at the visa bill in the morning :D

Anyway, every second beer I'm going to dedicate to you Terry, coz you're a great guy ;)

Cheers Dave

Wouldn't it be easier to take it introveniously Dave, save on Arm Bending.. :o