Drowned To Life

GracelessFawn

My bestfriend and I went to the Witches Tavern! We danced for like an hour, but couldn't find a spot to sit-on so we shoot to Landmark! We found seats there, but the place was loads tamer!

I still had fun though........................

hehehhehhehehee

I enjoyed wearing horns!!!

Yeah, it was pretty busy, you had to get there very early to get seats. I went as Superman, did you see the girl dressed as a mummy?! Great costume... :o

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heathen, big city antics when in respectable countries All Saints Day is a time to remember and respect the dead...

disgusting...

Are you for real??! :o

Have you never heard of celebrating Halloween?

Anyway "All saints day" is the 1st of November, Halloween (AKA All Hallows Eve) is on the 31st of October.

Quote:

oh...halloween, halloween

met my wife in a Patong bar 7 years ago today...

still rapturously in love

we celebrated with a snog and a cuddle

oh, halloween, halloween...

Oh, just noticed this post of yours in another thread. Maybe I missed the sarcasm in your above post!!!

Edited by ashacat

heathen, big city antics when in respectable countries All Saints Day is a time to remember and respect the dead...

disgusting...

Are you for real??! :o

Anyway "All saints day" is the 1st of November, Halloween (AKA All Hallows Eve) is on the 31st of October.

Quote:

Oh, just noticed this post of yours in another thread. Maybe I missed the sarcasm in your above post!!!

:D

Dr PP...give the man a cigar...(or any kinda 'bait' that you deem suitable... :D )

Edited by tutsiwarrior

last weekend.....Bale for food (great food good full on band) then over to an all Thai haunt that had Thai penthouse centerfolds in the house. good time....2nd time I have been there but will have to call a friend for the name....last time no Thai penthouse centerfolds...just locals and dancing. Wish I could remember the name.

disgusting...

Are you for real??! :D

Quote:

:D

Dr PP...give the man a cigar...(or any kinda 'bait' that you deem suitable... :D )

A baccy free cigar is on its way :o

2 Bars on Soi Rambutri, followed by Tapas on Silom Soi 4, some after hours place on Pat Pong and then another after hours place off Petachaburi Road, feeling the effects now though...

Are you sobber now?

No, was a friend's birthday last night so went out again. Various Sukhumvit bars...

My bestfriend and I went to the Witches Tavern! We danced for like an hour, but couldn't find a spot to sit-on so we shoot to Landmark! We found seats there, but the place was loads tamer!

hehehhehhehehee

Yeah, it was pretty busy, you had to get there very early to get seats. I went as Superman, did you see the girl dressed as a mummy?! Great costume... :o

was also at the witches for halloween and saw you-- superman.... are you also friends with homeless superhero?!

the mummy costume was definitely great...

hehehhehhehehee

was also at the witches for halloween and saw you-- superman.... are you also friends with homeless superhero?!

What were you wearing Hush?

hehehhehhehehee

Yeah, it was pretty busy, you had to get there very early to get seats. I went as Superman, did you see the girl dressed as a mummy?! Great costume... :D

What were you wearing Hush?

just usual casual clothing; i didn't think i needed a costume :o ... actually, went there early evening and forgot that it was halloween...

Edited by hUsh

my nights out since thursday....

drinks at Eat Me til late.....more drinks at Tapas..ended night at DJ :D

cmon someone tell me a good after hour bar in the area thats not 1) a gay bar 2) not one of those dodgy bars that you go in and see girls sitting in L-shaped sofa :o

anyway, Friday....drinks in Thonglor followed by Blues Bar near Phra Arthit (they close at midnight now!! no good!!! grrrrrr)

Sat.......og gee I need a minute to think.....Brown Sugar

Sunday...back on Phra Arthit again......

Monday crazy night at Ekamai......our fav bar down the street...then moved to another bar until really really late!!

(still feeling half dazed at work today!!)

but who wanna join us at Vertigo tonight :D:D

after tonite Im taking a break!!! getting olddddddd

Monday crazy night at Ekamai......our fav bar down the street...then moved to another bar until really

Which bar on Ekkamai? I only know Santika down there, but seen others from afar, would be good to get some recommendations.

For after hours suggestions, Tapas was open until way past 3 am a few nights ago...

Which bar on Ekkamai? I only know Santika down there, but seen others from afar, would be good to get some recommendations.

For after hours suggestions, Tapas was open until way past 3 am a few nights ago...

dant....these are just some small bars along the soi between ekamai and thonglor. nothing fancy...but with a nice group of friends or colleagues, a few cocktails (beer for some), and we are set :D

if you are looking for big huge dance club like zantika...I dont know any other in the area

liberty square and ashley's rumour might be the other place for you to check out? Bombay Bar used to be good, but last time I was there, it didnt seem as cool anymore. a couple of other places in same building...thai crowd, some even have thai live band....but the one i last stumbled in had the worse speakers, blasted to full volume...not a pleasant experience

need more specifics then feel free to PM :o

signed.......the pretend expert :D

Good AM everyone! Where did ya'll went last night?

I just stayed home, drank some gin, chilled with my music and then hit the bed.

I had an early night! Ah well, I'll make up for lost time this week-end!

fawnyyy

i started at this restaurant/bar behind central silom complex...called the Papaya. good food if anyone is interested....accompanied by (loud) thai live band. but they are pretty good. plenty of beer for those that care :D then more drinks at sirocco. and guess where I ended after that woderful posh place and the amazing view of bangkok!!!

patpong road :D:D:D:D hence my earlier remark about some other ideas for somewhat decent afterhour places :o