Mysteries of the bush

sir charles IV

From personal and general observations I notice Thai women are not a big fan of very short to Brazilian down there. The trend in the west is going in the direction of less is more. Is it a cultural thing? Is it that they have not caught on? Is it that men prefer it? Is it something else? Plus what is your preference? Also interesting for a generally hairless everywhere the downstairs department can be very crowded.

Edited by sir charles IV

Brazilian is just about right for my taste but seems that most Thai women who are not in the tourist trade (so to day) are quite au natural. But that is in large part ameliorated by fairly thin growth so quite acceptable. I have found very few Thai women with abundant body hair, and almost all shave underarms.

You just can't beat a plucked pheasant. whistling.gif

Recently I was invited to inspect the 'Pig's Eye' and on doing so was shocked to see not a bush but a veritable forest, Dark black and at first impenetrable, I rushed to gather my timber cutting implements but without consent the visitor escaped out the door and not even with a by your leave. Most ungrateful, I did save some coin though,

"The general synopsis at 0800hrs Dogger Bank,Faroes,Irish Sea ,Bush"

Again Thank You Sir Charles,snatch squads set up to inspect the womenfolk at beer bars

interesting. Would it not be grand if one was to set up a "bush patrol" survey in various demographic locations? Eg pattaya, bkk business district and a remote village. The objective would be to determine the percentage of bush vs no bush in those demographics. So much can be learned. It may even go a fair way in solving extremist terrorists issues. I hear Arab ladies are also quite bushy. For example if all their women went "no bush" would it cause their men to calm down? Is their frustration to bomb people due to difficulty in navigating through the bush? See what I mean? Do we need government permit to conduct such potentially world problem solving research? Collecting volunteer names now! Edited by sir charles IV

My first lady wife was like a Watusi in the nether regions, it looked as though a Watusi had been buried feet first down there

Maybe he slipped and fell in.....
maybe was just sucked as I was, poor sap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK

Here's the answer.....In the past always dated Asian for over 30 years starting in the US and then here....

When starting was pleased with the lack of foliage + better personal hygiene versus US women and never ever went back......

Some gals I had asked to shave as I liked that look and feeling & they willingly did for the most part....I loved that "clean" look......A veritable buffet.....

Along the way met & finally had a gal that trimed close but not shave and I asked why......This was a Thai gal....

Her reply.....

Before you I just worked and went home - no sex - just work.....But now with us having frequent sexual activity it hurts/abrasive if there is stubble or short hair....So she let it grow longer but still trimmed as I/she liked it.....

In "short":

The long pubic hair acts as a "pad/lubricant" during coitus.....As it is designed to do....

Guessing the long nether fur saves the wear and tear on the professional ladies.....It's not like anyone is going to critique once they get that far......

That's my answer.....

• 3 weeks later...

My Mrs waxed herself once. I asked her how long did it take to do. She replied about twenty minutes. I told her she has twenty minutes to grow it back.

Geez she is quite short and it made her look like a bloody 12 year old.

Trimmed is great, Brazillian....nope.