Chinese tourists are good for Pattaya

theguyfromanotherforum

I think the guy from the another forum should stay there or join the Chinese forum if he thinks there good for Pattaya. I would rather eat with the Soi dogs , the Chinese are a pain in the ass. I was in DM airport the other day and nobody could get a seat at the gate as the Chinese decided to make beds out off them. There rude , loud and care about nobody but themselves. When the bus loads of them travel to Pattaya they block the streets and the side walks. Ask the room cleaners at the hotels they stay what there like.

and nobody could get a seat at the gate as the Chinese decided to make beds out off them.

I think you need to grow a pair, if you want to sit down, just tell them to move, if they won't

then you move them.

I have done just that at various airports from time to time.

Each time, all of them were Oriental or Asian so I guess they are the same, same as a China person...no different to me ...so the way I asked them to kindly get up and move so other people can use the seats to sit on was no different ( no discrimination at all on my part ) while some of them wake up and stare at you like they are entitled to take up four seats in a crowded airport and they are thinking they should resist the white skinned devil with the round eyes.

Sometimes I said: Better you sleep on the floor ..over there.

Cheers

Not the most worldly and politically correct individual......"Oriental", "I guess they are the same".....what a joker.

And, I would also ask you to get up and make room if you were taking up 4 seats and sleeping on the seats.

Like I said: I do not discriminate at all against thoughtless individuals regardless of their race origins ....lol

Cheers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the guy from the another forum should stay there or join the Chinese forum if he thinks there good for Pattaya. I would rather eat with the Soi dogs , the Chinese are a pain in the ass. I was in DM airport the other day and nobody could get a seat at the gate as the Chinese decided to make beds out off them. There rude , loud and care about nobody but themselves. When the bus loads of them travel to Pattaya they block the streets and the side walks. Ask the room cleaners at the hotels they stay what there like.

and nobody could get a seat at the gate as the Chinese decided to make beds out off them.

I think you need to grow a pair, if you want to sit down, just tell them to move, if they won't

then you move them.

'Happened to me once. Lying down, eyes closed. First I just said "Excuse me." Then I touched his shoulder & said "Excuse me." again. Still no response, so I gently shook his shoulder. This time he opened his eyes. I said I wanted to sit down and pointed to one of the seats he was stretched out on. He tried to wave me off, and closed his eyes again. This time I shook his shoulder just a bit harder and stood over him both hands out of pockets. He opened his eyes, sat up, stood up, grabbed his bag and wandered off. Self-centered moron. 'Makes it easy to understand Chinese squatting in the E & S China Seas, doesn't it?