EU standard (passport)photo in electronic format

thaitero

What shop in pattaya can deliver me EU standard (passport)photo in electronic format ?

The photograph requirements of the police are based on international standards, as required by EU Regulation. The general properties of passports and other travel documents are defined in document 9303 of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), an agency operating under the United Nations. Meanwhile, detailed requirements for passport photos are laid down in ISO standard 19794-

Photograph format x The photograph can be black and white or colour. x The dimensions of an electronically delivered photograph must be precisely 500 x 653 pixels. Deviations of even a single pixel are not accepted. x An electronically delivered photograph must be saved in JPEG format (not JPEG2000); the file extension can be either .jpg or .jpeg. x The maximum allowed file size of an electronically delivered photograph is 250 kilobytes. x The photograph must not have JPEG artefacts caused by over-compression (compression artefacts, Figure 3).

https://www.poliisi.fi/passport/passport_photo_instructions

If you can travel I suggest you try the Kodak shop on Jomtien beach road, if you go down soi 5 past Immigration to the beach, turn left onto Beach road they are there on the next corner, I don't know if they do the electronic format but they have a lot of equipment so I would be very surprised if they didn't.

Took mine in a shop in Tesco Lotus. Sukhumvit. Most shops can do it when you take the instructions with you, I took the same instructions you linked. Just check for yourself as well. They gave a cd with the photos, as well as hard copies.

Thanks for replies

I took some notes yesterday by pen and visited today kodak near soi 5 jomtien..

They said yes but IMO it was "thaiyes" and did not seem to 100% sure so tomorrow i go again with prints..

Edited by thaitero