Thai Teens Get High On Cow Dung, Mosquito Coil Ash

george

There can't be any sillier religion than one that allows priests to abuse kids and worships somoene who got crucified for our sins, since his followers haven't stopped sinning. Rural folks are the same as those in the city. Westerners tend to think they're smarter than everyone else, but anyone who knows all the answers hasn't heard all the questions.

As a pre-teen we used to smoke cigarettes dipped in paragoric.

For an opium high.

Mostly we got sick

I'm asure that huffing cow dung can't be too much of a rush other than the release from puking.

Rural youths are virtually feral. They have less in common with us as they do with the animals in the forest.

Having said that they bear their inhibitions lightly. They don't agonise about sex and feel compelled to hyper-analyse it via GQ, Equire or Marie Claire.

They just get on with shagging. Shagging here, shagging there, shagging shagging everywhere. They love it, they're little root rats. Of course pregnancy ensues to their consternation.

They need discipline, but their parents are totally unequipped to give any as they are cut of the same cloth.

Uh, I think you are confusing rural Thai youths with the most common type of Caucasian ex-pat to be found in the Kingdom of Thailand.

more likely they are confused with the youths of england today. The word feral is most appropriate. Ever go out on a friday night in Hull?

www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-2417126,00.html

"The report also shows that last year more than 1.5 million Britons thought about moving house and 1.7 million avoided going out after dark because of loitering young people. "

Teenagers also used ash from mosquito coils as a mixer. Putting fresh cow dung in a plastic bag and inhaling the fumes was another way to get high, he said.

What I want to know is just who the hel_l thought this one up? Or do we, within the southern Thai youth, have a bunch of budding Nobel Laureates for chemistry?

Does it only work with cow dung and how many different kinds of poop were field tested (pun intended) before they settled on the final selection?

A new dish enters the Thai menu : khaw phat high.

Thai teens get high on cow dung, mosquito coil ash

Putting fresh cow dung in a plastic bag and inhaling the fumes was another way to get high, he said.

................and to think that we used to spread it around the rose bushes as fertilizer.....no wonder the things were always wilting :D

But when your roses did bloom, did they come out in psychedelic colors?? :o

Only if the whisky being consumed in copious quantities at the time of viewing was a darn good single malt :D

I can only guess that somebody misunderstood something there.

I never really heard that cowdung does anything else than smell.

What though can be found growing in cowdung is a particular kind of hallocinogenic psilocybin mushrooms which can be harvested and taken.

First of all i am Not a muslim .

but once i was on a taxi , and the driver a muslim told me something which enlighten me ..

the topic go something like .. why muslim can't drink acol .

so he reply wisely ..

" GOD CREATED US ALL SMART AND CLEVER , with a RIght mind to think ..

BUT US ( HUMAN ) is alway doing silly thing to make use DUMB AND STUPID "

acol , drug of all kind is doing the task of making use stupid and silly .