Playboy 'Bunny Fearz' dies in car crash at Ladprao, Bangkok

webfact

Playboy 'Bunny Fearz' dies in car crash at Ladprao

12784521_10153975216063637_2114312923_n-

BANGKOK: -- Playboy Bunny popularly known as ‘Bunny Fearz’ died in a car accident yesterday.

Miss Thitithip Singhay, 25, known as the 2015 ambassador of Playboy Thailand, died from internal massive bleeding within the pericardium cavity brought on by severe trauma from an automobile crash at 4 am yesterday, according to forensic examiners at the Police General Hospital.

Thitithip Singhay who is also popularly known as ‘Bunny Fearz’, a Playboy magazine centrefold, was killed when her car collided into barriers at the Ramindra – Ajnarong expressway just prior to the Ladprao exit before dawn yesterday.

The autopsy discovered the cause of death to be from massive bleeding within the pericardium cavity.

Other injuries as a result of the violent crash have yet to be revealed and investigators will have to wait for the official autopsy report before closing the case.

The family of the deceased has made arrangements with a private mortuary to have her body transported to the Wat Thepleela temple for a 3 day funeral ceremony after the conclusion of the autopsy.

Close associates of Ms Thittithip Singhay said that they were sad to be informed of her passing.

They also revealed that she was a hardworking model who was courteous and had a pleasant personality.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/152370

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-02-25

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, but they give NO details as to the REASON for the crash. Speeding - most likely for those type of injuries. No Seat belt? Good possibility. Drinking? Probably.

But since she's a "celebrity", there would be no mention if she was drunk out of her head, high on drugs and doing 160kph.

That aside, it's unfortunate that a young, beautiful woman has died.

Interesting, but they give NO details as to the REASON for the crash. Speeding - most likely for those type of injuries. No Seat belt? Good possibility. Drinking? Probably.

But since she's a "celebrity", there would be no mention if she was drunk out of her head, high on drugs and doing 160kph.

That aside, it's unfortunate that a young, beautiful woman has died.

I WONDER WHY SHE WOULD BE PROTECTED? caps mistake..

The car doesn't look to be damaged that much and the airbags appear to have deployed. She must not have been wearing her seatbelt.

Very sad, she was a hottie.

Growing up my father owner a towing company. I was often amazed at how some people could survive some accidents where the vehicles were absolutely demolished and others (like in this case) people die when the car doesn't seem to be damaged too much.

No conspiracy theory from me, I guess when your number is up it is just up.

At any rate, wear your seatbelt just in case.

Alcohol and driving too fast by any chance?

.... Chest impact injury may indicate no seat belt?

Not necessary in the case of the driver, are a lot of chest injuries not helped by the steering wheel coming straight at you on impact?

Also, is it not possible that wearing a seatbelt could cost serious injuries to your chest or even death?

I know that exit very well. It goes down and sweeps to the left. If you are unfamiliar with it and drunk and going too fast. Could be she went off too late Boom!

It wasn't at exit. It was on the straight section. And not as some people says at 5 am but 2:20 am. Her car was on the right lane when scraped the highway 'wall' on the right and then rapidly turned left, crossed all lanes and hit left wall in about 45 degrees angle (or less, mostly left side of the car is damaged not front) It seems like the speed was not that high by the way.

In my opinion: she did not pay attention when driving straight and scrapped right wall but not too strong. Potential cause for example falling asleep, alcohol, texting on the phone.

After realizing that she scrapped right wall she turned left to go back to the proper lane but a way too rapidly. She lost control and hit left wall. Other possibility if the first cause was falling asleep, is that the passenger took the steering wheel after she scrapped wall but it is difficult to control the car from passenger seat without experience.

About her injury - it seems like seatbelt was not fasten or fasten not properly, and then exploding airbag caused injury. But I'm not a doctor so I can be wrong about that.

Edited by pstbkk

Given that the accident happened at 4 a.m., the cause might have been tiredness. She might just have fallen asleep at the wheel.

As I wrote just a few seconds ago, the accident happened around 2:20 am. As I understand from news she died in the hospital or in ambulance at 4 am.

However you might be right, it is possible to fall asleep driving even before midnight so the time doesn't really matter.

Edited by pstbkk

I know that exit very well. It goes down and sweeps to the left. If you are unfamiliar with it and drunk and going too fast. Could be she went off too late Boom!

It wasn't at exit. It was on the straight section. And not as some people says at 5 am but 2:20 am. Her car was on the right lane when scraped the highway 'wall' on the right and then rapidly turned left, crossed all lanes and hit left wall in about 45 degrees angle (or less, mostly left side of the car is damaged not front) It seems like the speed was not that high by the way.

In my opinion: she did not pay attention when driving straight and scrapped right wall but not too strong. Potential cause for example falling asleep, alcohol, texting on the phone.

After realizing that she scrapped right wall she turned left to go back to the proper lane but a way too rapidly. She lost control and hit left wall. Other possibility if the first cause was falling asleep, is that the passenger took the steering wheel after she scrapped wall but it is difficult to control the car from passenger seat without experience.

About her injury - it seems like seatbelt was not fasten or fasten not properly, and then exploding airbag caused injury. But I'm not a doctor so I can be wrong about that.

",,,is that the passenger took the steering wheel after she scrapped wall ...."

I did not see any reference to a passenger, did you? It seemed she was driving alone.

RIP young lady.

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=Bunny+Fearz&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjZnvCO3JLLAhWMGo4KHQKYCskQ_AUIBygB&biw=1360&bih=650

",,,is that the passenger took the steering wheel after she scrapped wall ...."

I did not see any reference to a passenger, did you? It seemed she was driving alone.

RIP young lady.

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=Bunny+Fearz&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjZnvCO3JLLAhWMGo4KHQKYCskQ_AUIBygB&biw=1360&bih=650

I don't know if she was driving alone but I mentioned that it was also possible, of course if there was a passenger. I just have heard from my girlfriend that first read the news in Thai yesterday, that there was her boyfriend as a passenger but got not (or not serious) injury.