Visa to USA for Thai wife

I just used visa firm to help me get visa for wife to US and got denied on a tourist visa. Heres the deal been married 8 years wife has 14 year old daughter that i want to take also. I do not own any thing in US I work in Saudi live at my house in Thailand. Showed them multiple deeds for land a generous amount in Thai bank and a 8mil baht house. Had my contract showing still employed here for another year. Never looked at any thing she brought. Denied and said she was at risk of staying in US. The lawyer says they want me to apply for immigrant visa. I have no residence in US. So i ask the State Dept in Bangkok on e mail tell me to use the visa wizard on line. Waste of time. Looking for any ideas on this. Thanks.

Get rid of the visa firm. Do it yourself.

I tried to get my wife a visa also and was denied the first time. Same reason. Was your wife's passport blank. Showing no trips.

Travel, take them on trips to Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia or Laos. Get stamps in their passports that show they travel and come back home.

Try again in six months. I did and it worked ....she got the visa ...has a 10 year visa now.

If she owns a home in Thailand, money in the bank, a child in school etc....should be no problem

You probably should not have used such a firm - they are often used by those who are not actually visiting for tourist reasons and are will known for making statements to both immigration and customers that might be considered a bit less than truthful.. But your above sounds rather mixed up as you claim you show them and then say they never looked at anything? Or are you just talking about showing firm?

Same here, just denied tourist visa (for girlfriend, though, not wife...they thought we were trying to skirt around getting a fiance visa or whatever). She had tons of regional trip stamps in her passport, plus she owns property in Thailand...they never looked at any of it.

Same here, just denied tourist visa (for girlfriend, though, not wife...they thought we were trying to skirt around getting a fiance visa or whatever). She had tons of regional trip stamps in her passport, plus she owns property in Thailand...they never looked at any of it.

Have you checked the responses you have received on the topic you started on the same topic