Breaking News: Stickup artist robs Phuket bank

snoop1130

Breaking News: Stickup artist robs Phuket bank
Chutharat Plerin

post-249866-0-41557300-1456486421_thumb.

PHUKET: -- Police are scrambling to track down an armed bank robber who made off with an estimated 400,000 baht cash from a Phuket bank this afternoon.

The masked man walked into the Krungthai Bank branch on Sakdidet Road in Phuket Town, drawing his gun and demanding cashiers hand over all easily accessible cash.

"We are currently checking CCTV footage and taking all necessary actions to ensure the suspect is arrested," said Phuket Provincial Police Deputy Commander Pinit Sirichai.

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Breaking-News-Stickup-artist-robs-Phuket-bank/63262?desktopversion

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-02-26

Anyone wearing a helmet should be asked to remove it before entering the bank. Common sense, but not a lot of that in this country.

The way banks are laid out here i am surprised they don't get robbed day in and day out. They would have been perfect foil for the British Blaggers in the 60's/70's with their Mk2 Jaguars and sawn off shotguns. They would have done so well that the Jag's would soon have become Aston Martin's !

Anyone wearing a helmet should be asked to remove it before entering the bank. Common sense, but not a lot of that in this country.

The way banks are laid out here i am surprised they don't get robbed day in and day out. They would have been perfect foil for the British Blaggers in the 60's/70's with their Mk2 Jaguars and sawn off shotguns. They would have done so well that the Jag's would soon have become Aston Martin's !

Anyone wearing a helmet should be asked to remove it before entering the bank.

Security: Excuse me Mr. Bank robber but could I ask you to remove your helmet before entering our bank.

Robber: Oh,I'm terribly sorry sir. No pompem

Security: Khrap Kun Khrap

What planet are you on?

Why is a bank robber called an artist? It's usually a fairly crude operation involving threats, cash grabs and fleeing. Not particularly artistic.

Most crooks get caught here because they either forget to cover their face, or their getaway vehicle, the family scooter, is photographed by CCTV somewhere down the road.

He passed the first hurdle, it might be a professional job!

Edited by Old Croc

People who go to banks to rob them, may not comply with the 'helmet rule' upon entry. -- Captain Obvious