Serviced/virtual Office In Pattaya

Hi All,

I have searched the forum and Google in vain so hope you guys can help.

I am looking for a serviced/virtual office in Pattaya but prior to this I will need a postal address. Either a PO Box number or a postal forwarding address.

Would be much appreciated if anybody has any info on these things.

Ta

HoJo

Hi All,

I have searched the forum and Google in vain so hope you guys can help.

I am looking for a serviced/virtual office in Pattaya but prior to this I will need a postal address. Either a PO Box number or a postal forwarding address.

Would be much appreciated if anybody has any info on these things.

Ta

HoJo

You can get an address by contacting one of the Bangkok Mail Boxes Etc. locations. You can get contact info from the website. Also Sunbelt, sponsor fo this forum, has a virtual office service which gives you a real address.

Bumped!

Hoping that somebody out there can advise of a Pattaya mailbox service and a virtual office.

(Thanks to Jackbox but Sunbelt and others on the net are Bangkok only)

We have no service office in Pattaya but do have a mailbox forwarding service(You pay the postage for the forwarded mail) and virtual office in Pattaya. The fee is 1,000 Baht per month.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Bumped!

Hoping that somebody out there can advise of a Pattaya mailbox service and a virtual office.

(Thanks to Jackbox but Sunbelt and others on the net are Bangkok only)

We have no service office in Pattaya but do have a mailbox forwarding service(You pay the postage for the forwarded mail) and virtual office in Pattaya. The fee is 1,000 Baht per month.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Excellent. Thanks, I'll be in touch.

goto a post office in pattya - the thai post do po boxes for 168 baht a year - no mail forwarding unless you know some one there and give a copy of your key to them, some cash for stamps, and trust them - can beat it - but some post offices are more friendly then others - most largis thai post offices have po boxes and the service is generally good - D-a-M-n good value too !

Edited by Khun Bob

goto a post office in pattya - the thai post do po boxes for 168 baht a year - no mail forwarding unless you know some one there and give a copy of your key to them, some cash for stamps, and trust them - can beat it - but some post offices are more friendly then others - most largis thai post offices have po boxes and the service is generally good - D-a-M-n good value too !

Thanks, I'll check it out when I'm back "In country" in a couple of weeks. From what I've read and heard the Post Office boxes were always full with no waiting list but I'll look into it.

Thanks to Biggle - sounds ideal.

HoJo

Thanks, I'll check it out when I'm back "In country" in a couple of weeks. From what I've read and heard the Post Office boxes were always full with no waiting list but I'll look into it.

Thanks to Biggle - sounds ideal.

HoJo

If there are none :

Find out what the post offices billing time is, and what their grace period is -ie how long they will wait for some one to pay - then go round about that time - i think the first week of the month may be a good time as my po box is billed at the end of the month. They dont bill accurately one year but round up to the end of the month. But this may not be the case every where

Alternatively go a bit farther afield where there may be less people who want a po box and you may be spoiled for choice - best to get a thai to phone first for you as in the post office i have tried each has a different requirement - the most stringent being required sight of tabien baan - i said if i had a house i woudnt want a po box - that post office had alot of free po boxes !