Visa Aranyaprathet border Thailand-Cambodia

Hi guys,

I have a few question

i want make visa on arrival in cambodia - Aranyaprathet border ( i have a multi visa-0) so i must live the country (thailand) for get stamp-extension for the next 90 days

But i dont have a money dollars ($) - because i stay in province and any bank here dont exchange thb - to $ sad.png
what time they open the border? and it is open everyday?

have they there a bank or place for exchange thb to dollars?

how much visa cost now 30 $ ? and how long it will take?

because i want go tommorow make a visa,
thanks for any answer

Haven't been there in years, but the regular scam the Khmer immigration mafia used to pull is to not even accept US dollars at all, but only 1,000 Thai baht for the Cambodian visa...back in those days a Cambodian visa was $20 US, and 1,000 baht was over $25 US...

Anyway, since 1,000 baht is now $27 US, it's not such a bad deal anymore...which leads me to think they've probably raised it to 1,500 baht or something. At any rate, I don't think you'll have problems using Thai baht to get your Cambodian visa. Those who have done this more recently could probably be of more help.

three years ago I used that border crossing for a visa run using one of those mini van visa run services. I was just doing the 30 day visa exempt type of border run. i used the service located outside robin's nest near soi bukhao. I assume they or somebody similar could set you up