TM7 Form Question

Could anyone explain on the TM7 form for an Extension of Temporary Stay in Thailand

Arrived by (mode of transportation)......................................................from ......................................................

Port of Arrival........................................................................................Date............Month..............Year

As i went to the border for a recent 30 day Exempt stamp do they mean this or do they mean my original first date of entering Thailand on NON O Visa?

Thanks for any help

POMCHOB.

It's the date and border you entered at recently when getting the 30 day visa exempt entry.

Hi elviajero

thanks for helping me with that so after the Passport Info i have written on the TM7 it asks.............

Kind of Visa....... i have put Non Immigrant O is that is ok?

It's the date and border you entered at recently when getting the 30 day visa exempt entry.

Hi elviajero

thanks for helping me with that so after the Passport Info i have written on the TM7 it asks.............

Hi.

No. You didn't enter with a non 'O' visa. For kind of visa write 'Visa Exempt'.

Hi elviajero

Hi.

Hi elviajero

Hi.

Hi elviajero

I will put that on the form thanks again for the help

POMCHOB

I'm a little confused. You are filling out a TM7 for extension of stay renewal, which is generally done for non-O (for retirement for example). But you said on your last entry you got a 30 day visa exempt stamp. Doesn't this mean that your current non-O status has expired and you have to get a new non-O visa?

I'm a little confused. You are filling out a TM7 for extension of stay renewal, which is generally done for non-O (for retirement for example). But you said on your last entry you got a 30 day visa exempt stamp. Doesn't this mean that your current non-O status has expired and you have to get a new non-O visa?

The TM7 form is used for every extension of stay.

• Like 1

The TM7 is a generic form which used for all extension of stay.

Including 30 day visa exempt?

Yes !

Unless you know differently smile.png

Yes !

Unless you know differently smile.png

Well my understanding of the 30 visa exemption is that you can't extend it. You must exit the country, then re-enter and get a new one. The fact that he already made a recent border run to get a new 30 visa exemption implies that any previous visa or extension of stay has expired. So what would the TM7 extend?