Video of disabled Thai man who uses mouth to draw incredible pictures goes viral

webfact

Video of disabled Thai man who uses mouth to draw incredible pictures goes viral
Kwaang Siripoom

sar.jpg

SARABURI: A disabled man who uses his lips to draw stunning pictures has received widespread praise after a video showing him draw went viral.

The one and half minute long video clip was posted by Facebook user Konpakmeesilp Natee Jaohangsainum on Saturday with a caption written in Thai which read: “Never be hopeless in life when our spirit is full of power, I want to morally support everyone who is down with life now’.

According to Daily News, the disabled man, Mr. Vichian Dit-thee, 40, is a former movie stuntman who suffered a fractured spine while trying to perform a somersault.

In the 10 years since his accident, which left Vichian without the use of much of his body, he has taken to drawing using only his mouth to hold the pencil. He then sells his drawings and uses the money to support his two children and elderly mother, as well as help pay for ongoing medical bills.

Daily News reports the man has been forced to provide for his family after his wife walked out on him shortly after he had his accident.

Vichian reportedly told Daily News: ‘I have once tried to commit suicide because I felt like I have nothing left in life and was so hopeless.”

Vichian said a video he saw of a man who was forced to use his feet to hold a pencil and draw after he had lost his hands in an became his inspiration.

As well as his disability, Vichian also added that he has recently been diagnosed with diabetes. However, he said he will never give up on life and still wants to live in what he said was a “beautiful world.”

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-02-29

Well done that man.

What an inspiration he is to other disabled people.

I understand him as i myself am paraplegic. Ido not sit around doing nothing.

Have an electric winch over my bed to get me into my wheelchair.

Then outside feeding my bantams/ fish / crickets and growing organic veg.

Seeing him doing things like his drawings helping to support his family is just fantastic.

He has my fullest admiration.

Archived