Car Service / Maintenance

smily

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a car service centre to perform regular service ( change oil, check fluids etc) in Chaweng - Lamai area. What is the normal cost of this service?

Vehicle is a 2010 Ford Ranger non 4 wheel drive.

Thanks

No, but I can recommend Dan Auto in Nathon, next to the Caltex gasoline station on Ring Road from Nathon to Lamai – that use to be the one recommended, and the one many expats and Thais use – I have many years good experience with their service.

No, but I can recommend Dan Auto in Nathon, next to the Caltex gasoline station on Ring Road from Nathon to Lamai – that use to be the one recommended, and the one many expats and Thais use – I have many years good experience with their service.

Yes Dan Auto is good if you have plenty of money.

In the Maenam branch, not in Nathon...smile.png

Edited by khunPer

In the Maenam branch, not in Nathon...smile.png

How much normally for a standard service?

Just after the Chinese burial site coming from the viewpoint between Lamai and Chaweng. There is a Castrol sign on the left as you are going toward Chaweng, about 50 meters up that road is a very good garage. Well run and with good mechanics, reasonable pricing and I have always had good service there.

Don't know the name of the place but easy to find.

Just after the Chinese burial site coming from the viewpoint between Lamai and Chaweng. There is a Castrol sign on the left as you are going toward Chaweng, about 50 meters up that road is a very good garage. Well run and with good mechanics, reasonable pricing and I have always had good service there.

Don't know the name of the place but easy to find.

Always used this place, no special price for foreigner.

Every service will be different but if you are just getting the oil and filters done you should be out of there for about 1000thb or less.

Cool thanks Can Samui. Will give it a try soon.