Five arrested after police seize one million yaba pills in Ayutthaya

snoop1130

Five arrested after police seize one million yaba pills in Ayutthaya
Kwaang Siripoom

post-249866-0-91510400-1456842927_thumb.

Image: Khaosod.co.th

AYUTTHAYA:-- Police seized more than one million methamphetamine pills and arrested five men following a high speed chase in Ayutthaya province on Tuesday.

Police gave chase to two cars after the vehicles failed to stop at roadblocks in Bang Pahan and Maha Rat.

Police managed to the stop both cars and a search of the vehicles revealed more than one million yaba pills stashed inside.

The five men were arrested and taken to Bangkok for questioning by officers from the Narcotics Suppression Division.

Police believe the men had been transporting the drugs from northern Thailand and are part of a large drug gang which operates in the Ratchada area of Bangkok and

Source: Khaosod.co.th

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-01

I want to know what kind of sentences these drug dealers receive. We read about so-called harsh sentences being given to drug dealers but I'm not so sure that's true, it certainly seems to be no deterrent because I see these major drug busts in Thailand almost daily on the Thai TV news. Maybe they make examples out of farangs that are caught because it receives more media attention, but for locals the penalties may be a lot less severe. It certainly seems that way as a lot of those who are arrested are re-offenders.

I want to know what kind of sentences these drug dealers receive. We read about so-called harsh sentences being given to drug dealers but I'm not so sure that's true, it certainly seems to be no deterrent because I see these major drug busts in Thailand almost daily on the Thai TV news. Maybe they make examples out of farangs that are caught because it receives more media attention, but for locals the penalties may be a lot less severe. It certainly seems that way as a lot of those who are arrested are re-offenders.

they are northern drug dealers. they will be given bail. and a lecture. then the northern chinese thai "bosses" will continue to make these drugs and send them. once the pills go back to a certain over priced rate there will be another bust. how can poor people pay 500 b for ONE PILL that they get high for less than a day.

whats strange is that i dont know any forginer that does yaba. ... and i know quite a few scumbags.

Archived