Pulse tv

jonesthepost

My recent experiences with Pulse TV advised me to get the word out not to have anything to do with them. Was interested in their selection of English programmes. I tried to sign up on their website as was advised by a "tech support" person: after numerous attempts to get someone to identify themselves by name. My Malwarebytes Premium blocked access immediately stating known malware source, Avast Pro anti-virus and Web of Trust also advise not to go near the site. On the tech supports '(Stuart apparently) word I put their site into exclusions and tried to register only to be blocked again by Mawarebytes because of hidden suspicious outbound malware activity for domain podcash.net. When I expressed my concerns they suddenly went silent and would not reply to any further correspondence.If you don't need to be a rocket scientist to find this suspicious. Your details you enter when "registering"are mined and passed on to who know where. Since then I have passed their details on to the labour office and immigration to look into because if you take a good look it seems pretty certain they are not a registered business in this country and are operating illegallly.

26 minutes ago, Gregory J said:

My recent experiences with Pulse TV advised me to get the word out not to have anything to do with them. Was interested in their selection of English programmes. I tried to sign up on their website as was advised by a "tech support" person: after numerous attempts to get someone to identify themselves by name. My Malwarebytes Premium blocked access immediately stating known malware source, Avast Pro anti-virus and Web of Trust also advise not to go near the site. On the tech supports '(Stuart apparently) word I put their site into exclusions and tried to register only to be blocked again by Mawarebytes because of hidden suspicious outbound malware activity for domain podcash.net. When I expressed my concerns they suddenly went silent and would not reply to any further correspondence.If you don't need to be a rocket scientist to find this suspicious. Your details you enter when "registering"are mined and passed on to who know where. Since then I have passed their details on to the labour office and immigration to look into because if you take a good look it seems pretty certain they are not a registered business in this country and are operating illegallly.

Oh dear. Not happy?

Why try and ruin things for others?

If don't want to use there services , don't.

Sadly you're not allowed to point out pricks on TV, so I won't.

Sent from my Cray II supercomputer

2 hours ago, Gregory J said:

Sounds more like a problem with your computer.  I've had PulseTV since January and it works very well, with excellent support.  "Snitching" is very low and just makes you look pathetic.

Just had a reply from to my message re no service to Pulse contact "James" saying they are doing maintenance on their app. and normal  service will be resumed shortly,surely this could be put on screen