Chiang Mai immigration site down/gone

zippydedodah

It looks like there is a major revamping of immigration databases as the 90 day online reporting has been down since Monday and this may be part of a restructuring. Will just have to wait and see.

Just pathetic IT ability..

I mean, people are liable for fines of non compliance, on a system that they cant keep up.. Encoded to use browsers not even still supported by the developer..

Its like a school project..

At least now we get a proper message rather than an error.

Work in progress.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

If you would like to apply for Notification of Staying in the Kingdom over 90 days
or Notification of residence for foreigners, please contact your local Immigration Office.

At least now we get a proper message rather than an error.

Work in progress.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

If you would like to apply for Notification of Staying in the Kingdom over 90 days

or Notification of residence for foreigners, please contact your local Immigration Office.

Its working for me and my requirements this morning...... how about others and their needs????

G

A little bit of topic but it was suggested at the Ex Pat club by the British representative for the committee made up from the different conciliates that part of their discussion was a suggestion to get out side sources to set up the extension appointment.

Maybe they took it seriously and farmed out all the various sites. Let us hope so.

looks like still has problems, although as mentioned has proper apology and it lets you thru to the 90day form now, but after filling out the first page and submitting it just says to report to immigration. Mine should work, it's not my first 90 day, only been here since 2013 etc so I should be in the Chiang mai system. Looks like the Promenade fiasco next week...sigh. I see alot of people are just going to the visa shop beside now and paying 300 baht for 10 minute 90 day service, maybe just try that instead.

And to think, the Gov huffs on about creating their own Thai social networking site to rival Facebook. Comedy gold.

That said, I do wish them luck. Perhaps they will hire capable people to build and maintain the upgraded site.

Archived