Watana freed on bail after being indicted in court

webfact

Watana freed on bail after being indicted in court

12825665_10153992698463637_180640879_n-w

BANGKOK: -- Former Commerce Minister Watana Muangsook was today indicted of violating the computer Crime Act of 2007 in the Bangkok South Criminal Court by police for posting message considered provocative to peace and order of the country.

He was charged by Nang Lerng police shortly after he was freed by the military upon finishing a “attitude adjustment” course at 11th Army Circle last night.

The court late this morning granted him temporary release on a 100,000 baht bail. The Court set a condition for their release that they are not allowed to leave the country until receiving prior approval by the court.

Last night Watana wrote on his Facebook page saying he was taken to the 11th Army Circle for attitude adjustment from 11.30 am to 9.30 pm.

He said soldiers then took him to Nang Lerng police station and filed charge against him for violating the computer act.

He said he underwent an interrogation by the police until 10.45 pm and later soldiers brought him home at about 11.10 pm.

He was taken by the military for “attitude adjustment” because he had posted messages on the social media, criticising deputy prime minister Gen Prawit Wongsuwan for teasing former prime minister a pretty woman which Watana said was an insult to her.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/153382

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-03-03

No criticism allowed! All totalitarian governments are exactly the same, and use the same methods of intimidation. Soon they will be doing attitude adjustment by waterboarding, failing that, then "disappearances".

No criticism allowed! All totalitarian governments are exactly the same, and use the same methods of intimidation. Soon they will be doing attitude adjustment by waterboarding, failing that, then "disappearances".

Those disappearances have been happening all along, alongside unexplained sudden deaths and "suicides".

I recently dreamt that all the tourists stopped coming and all foreigners living here left. Other countries refused to trade and Thailand was then left poverty stricken. Me and my Thai family also had to leave. It was a horrible nightmare for Thai people. Teach me not to drink so much Lao Khao!

Pheu Thai has now writtten to the UN complaining about the government's behaviour inre Wattana....Yet, wasn't it square face, Pheu Thai's crim on the run, who arrogantly announced 'the UN is not my father' when criticized over human rights of a far more lethal nature ?

better to be detained by military than to be treathet by Jatuborns red bandidts!