Anyone know a good car mechanic Phuket?

Mynameiswhat

I have a possible Oil Leak on the front left hand side of the car. I'm not too clued up about cars so it could be something else. The car is a Nissan. Anyone know a good honest mechanic in Phuket that might be able to sort it out? I'm based in Chalong so not too far would be good. I know going to the Nissan dealer might be a bit pricey...

Let me know your thoughts!

Thank you :D

Hok Liam garage: 1 km north of Chalong circle on Chao Fa West. It's on the right side, just past the traffic lights and 7/11 at the junction of Chao Fah West and soi Thanuthep.

To be honest I always thought that garage was only a body work shop. I've taken my car there for body repairs, never really noticed any engine bay.

Hok Liam garage: 1 km north of Chalong circle on Chao Fa West. It's on the right side, just past the traffic lights and 7/11 at the junction of Chao Fah West and soi Thanuthep.

To be honest I always thought that garage was only a body work shop. I've taken my car there for body repairs, never really noticed any engine bay.

I've had them change - on separate occasions - my fuel filter, shocks (twice), engine and gearbox mounts, the complete front track rod and the timing belt.

If they need to work on it for more than one day, they usually get someone to drive me home to south Rawai and then they deliver the pickup to my house when it's done.

The only problem I had with them was when I agreed to a Friday appointment. Should've been a one day job - changing the timing belt. But after taking the front of the engine apart they realised they had the wrong part. So they rang to say I'd have to wait until Monday to get the pickup back. So only Monday jobs from now on!

Another option is sp garage in Rawai, just past the laguna complex where you turn left going to Laem Ka Beach right next to the 7/11. I take all my vehicles there. Make sure you go with someone that speaks some Thai so the problem is explained clearly as the Uncle running the shop doesn't have the best command of English. They've always done good work and are very reasonable.