Arrving Early Am

bluedragon

I heard that possibly it takes longer to get off the plane and to the customs area than the amount of time you spend in customs. The baggage carousels of which there are 2 have had some problems so waiting for your checked bags could be a sad experience. Do yourself a huge favor and just bring a carryon; dont check anything! The arrivals area is a mad house too. I suggest you get a car service than a taxi. I am using www.orientalescape.com they have one way for B900 and RT for B1700 all inclusive for my trip next month. Good luck, let us know how you fared...

Taxis are readily available .... but there is often a 10 minute wait .... depends on the # of people arriving when you are there ...

took me 20 minutes from deplaning until passing Imm/Customs last trip (9 days ago) but I didn't have to wait for checked bags

Taxis are readily available .... but there is often a 10 minute wait .... depends on the # of people arriving when you are there ...

took me 20 minutes from deplaning until passing Imm/Customs last trip (9 days ago) but I didn't have to wait for checked bags

Even waiting for baggage I found it fast and efficient. ( I was picked up so no idea about taxi's )

Anybody arrive Early AM, like 1 or 2 am..? Regards, BD

I arrived at about 1 AM and sailed right through immigration in under 1 minute, didn't have any luggage to collect, and out through customs without any wait. There wasn't a queue for taxis either at that time. Without stopping for anything else, I could have made it from the aircraft into a taxi in under 15 minutes, something which was virtually impossible at Don Muang. If you have to collect luggage, naturally you'll spend more time than that.

I arrived at about 1 AM and sailed right through immigration in under 1 minute, didn't have any luggage to collect, and out through customs without any wait. There wasn't a queue for taxis either at that time. Without stopping for anything else, I could have made it from the aircraft into a taxi in under 15 minutes, something which was virtually impossible at Don Muang. If you have to collect luggage, naturally you'll spend more time than that.

Soju, thanks. That helps... Regards, BD

I arrived at about 1 AM and sailed right through immigration in under 1 minute, didn't have any luggage to collect, and out through customs without any wait. There wasn't a queue for taxis either at that time.

hi what about taxis to pattaya ,have you done that ?

thanks