Boomerang Cartoon Channel - Phrase of the Day

Orac

I am watching the Boomerang Thai Cartoon channel with my young daughter and the two english phrases that they are teaching today are:

" I am sick and tired of your lying and cheating" and " He fought of the British".

Even excusing the appalling pronunciation by the VJs/pretties I can't help but feel that these are odd choices to pick for a channel aimed at young children though will probably be entertaining watching my daughter practice her new phrases with the neighbours.

Fighting off the British is a badge of honor, and quite useful in a bar in the tourist area's of Thailand. So its just preparing them for later, same with the "I am sick and tired of your lying and cheating" for when they get a foreign husband or wife.

So what is the problem here cheesy.gif

Fighting off the British is a badge of honor, and quite useful in a bar in the tourist area's of Thailand. So its just preparing them for later, same with the "I am sick and tired of your lying and cheating" for when they get a foreign husband or wife.

Just a bit concerned i am now going to get the lying and cheating bit in stereo from wife and daughter - bit too early to early to head for the bar on a sunday for a bit of peace.

Just a bit concerned i am now going to get the lying and cheating bit in stereo from wife and daughter - bit too early to early to head for the bar on a sunday for a bit of peace.

cheesy.gif Poor guy (love the joke) maybe you should sue them for making your life hell and teaching people bad things.

I agree about these being strange phrases, i was just joking a bit.

Tell your wife to quit watching cartoons then.