Man in Thailand linked to New Zealand meth operation

webfact

Man in Thailand linked to NZ meth operation

AUCKLAND: -- Thailand police have arrested a man they accuse of smuggling large amounts of methamphetamine into New Zealand.

This follows the seizure of drugs in couriered mail hidden in the likes of clutch purses, a flower vase, and car shock absorbers, bound for Auckland from Bangkok.

New Zealand Customs says they worked with Thai law enforcement to crack down on the entire supply chain at both the importer and supplier ends.

Full story: http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/298317/man-in-thailand-linked-to-nz-meth-operation

-- RNZ 2016-03-07

More on the NZ drug scene, a film is being made about Maoris abusing prescription drugs. The working title is "Once Were Worriers".

Oh? I have seen a movie from New Zealand with that title and from at least 10 years back. I( this a sequel or did you read about it in an old magazine? The movie I saw was not specifically about abusing prescription drugs. It was about a cultural attitude and none too complimentary!

More on the NZ drug scene, a film is being made about Maoris abusing prescription drugs. The working title is "Once Were Worriers".

Oh? I have seen a movie from New Zealand with that title and from at least 10 years back. I( this a sequel or did you read about it in an old magazine? The movie I saw was not specifically about abusing prescription drugs. It was about a cultural attitude and none too complimentary!

No, you could not have seen a movie by that title. Halloween's comment was a play on words. But, there was a movie titled "Once Were Warriors", released in 1994. There was also a sequel.

No, you could not have seen a movie by that title. Halloween's comment was a play on words. But, there was a movie titled "Once Were Warriors", released in 1994. There was also a sequel.

Aha! Now I see the "Worriers". thumbsup.gif