Extra protein? Woman found cockroach in noodles at a Japanese restaurant in Bangkok

webfact

You can buy these bugs at any street stall , tasty snacks with some chilli on it . She should be happy for the extra value she got.

Edited by balo

At the same Mall, Central Ladprao, I once found 4 tiny cockroaches floating in my McDonalds coffee - dead, but I wasn't tempted to drink them.

Close to the entrance of Central Ladprao there's a vast pile of steaming garbage collected from this shopping mall, with rats scurrying in every direction.

:(:wacko::wacko:

Was going to buy some bread at my local Tesco.

First basket, cockroach

Second basket, cockroach

Went to Makro...

At the Makro today many Thai lady's were grabbing raw meat with bare hands and than push the cart to shop more.

There is a sign now "please wear gloves" but there aren't any gloves around....and the sign was hanging at the packed meat , not the grab yourself department.thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Next time i will bring my own gloves and wear them all the time while in their shop.

looks fake ...like the famous Bangkok Airways in flight meal scam a few years ago

Fake or not, you'll most likely find cockroaches in all restaurants in Bangkok.. same for rats...

Rat is quite a tasty snack........according to the boys that live in the next house.