Video: Ladyboys clash with foreign tourists on Pattaya beach

webfact

Video: Ladyboys clash with foreign tourists on Pattaya beach
Kwaang Siripoom

lb1.jpg

PATTAYA:-- A gang of ladyboys nearly came to blows with four foreign tourists on Pattaya beach road on Sunday night.

During the incident, which was filmed and uploaded to social media, two of the ladyboys can be seen hitting out at one man, who appears to be trying to calm the situation.

Two of the ladyboys involved, Mr Teerasak Kampafaeng and Tawatchai Pakinang are said to have reported the incident to police.

The ladyboys said the incident occurred after a female foreign tourist insulted one of them as they walked along Pattaya beach road.

Police have said they are investigating the incident and will also try and speak to the group of tourists involved.

Reports of anti social behaviour, robberies and violent attacks against foreigners in Pattaya by gangs of ladyboys are not uncommon.

Police have previously tried to crackdown on the transgender gangs in a hope of improving tourist safety, as well as improve the reputation of Pattaya.

People commenting on the incident on social media claimed incidents like this happen regularly and little can be done to prevent them happening in the future.

Source: ThaiRath/WorkpointTV

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-07

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Quiet evening on beach road, business as usual" would be my title.

And read that one of the females insulted one of the LBs.

The LBs (!) reported the event to police.

The video is of poor quality and I can only guess that this female was a Thai wink.png who knew how to trigger trouble when feeling protected by their male friends.

If she did that alone the report would end different.

I don't like LBs, I avoid them, I don't insult them, I "smell" them from 100 m, I smile and walk on.

Never got into trouble with them.

I love how the lady boys go into attack with a wide open crutch...unprotected.

The damage one could do with a decent kick to the nether region is frightening...after that run they don't have the shoes to catch you and a Thai can't run.

I love how the lady boys go into attack with a wide open crutch...unprotected.

The damage one could do with a decent kick to the nether region is frightening...after that run they don't have the shoes to catch you and a Thai can't run.

maybe. Don't some have a lot of tape, padding, etc. down there acting like a protective cup almost?

The video is of poor quality and I can only guess that this female was a Thai wink.png who knew how to trigger trouble when feeling protected by their male friends.

I don't like LBs, I avoid them, I don't insult them, I "smell" them from 100 m, I smile and walk on.

A Thai would never do that to a lady boy, you are completely wrong there, they were arabs , look at the skin color and facial hair

Not big news is it ? I see it every time I am in that area late at night. Have a coffee outside at The Coffee Bean in Mikes and watch the "entertainment".

there is nothing "lady" about those male homosexuals! they are a constant problem in pattaya and there never has been anything done about

them! they are disgusting and the fact that the thai police and local government put up with it is shameful! but they don't seem to give a dam!

A Thai would never do that to a lady boy, you are completely wrong there, they were arabs , look at the skin color and facial hair

I don't speculate about the guys, no question "oriental".

The female did the insult, read the report and my post.

A female in red spaghetti staps top, high heels, shoulder bag and super tight 7/8 trousers.

Arab? I doubt it.

A Thai would never do that to a lady boy

Do you have an idea about the language of the sex workers and their violent cat fights?

Edited by KhunBENQ

Look how they react to a few words..

Sure the lady shouldn't say anything but the response is disproportional .

I can see them kicking , spitting and hitting the guys with heels even once they've turned their backs and are walking away.

Why they think thats ok i have no idea .

Going to the police ?? in any other country they would just get themselves in trouble as they were the violent ones.

This is thailand though .. fragile egos need protecting by the law.

You can go to prison for insulting someone yet walk away for assaulting them or even killing them

Edited by simonuk

Why do people come to Thailand and insult Thai people?

The bloke in the white shirt seems to realize that his group was in the wrong and is clearly apologizing.

I have no problem with rude, insulting people being on the end of a bit of Thai style attitude adjustment. TIT

That being said I would prefer that they cleared beach road of all sex workers to make the place a bit more family friendly, there are plenty of bars etc they can ply their trade out of.. But it is not up to me as I am not Thai.

I would prefer that they cleared beach road of all sex workers to make the place a bit more family friendly, there are plenty of bars etc they can ply their trade out of.. But it is not up to me as I am not Thai.

Yes, 95% with you. thumbsup.gif

we have the bars.

Beach road should be free to walk down unhindered by any people. wai2.gif

Edited by onemorechang

Does anyone actually want these ladyboys scouring the streets? Do people actually use their 'services'? Or are they effectively a mafia, above the law, controlling the beach front? I've never been to beach road and never will until something is done to make this area safer. It sounds very dangerous from my armchair.

Does anyone actually want these ladyboys scouring the streets? Do people actually use their 'services'? Or are they effectively a mafia, above the law, controlling the beach front? I've never been to beach road and never will until something is done to make this area safer. It sounds very dangerous from my armchair.

I do believe there are many German, American and Australian men

that require there services, so yes, there is a market for it.

but best keep it in the bars.

Better all round. wai2.gif

Only German, American and Australian men? Hoooooot.

Brits are all over them ladyboys.....

Only German, American and Australian men? Hoooooot.

Brits are all over them ladyboys.....

Don't know what your on about giggle.gif

post-188880-0-51273100-1457347378_thumb.

Edited by onemorechang

By their services I meant the ones on the streets, not the ones in bars. I have nothing against the concept of ladyboys. If a guy feels like he should be a woman then who am I to judge, but these on the streets sound more like animals or just plain thugs.

By their services I meant the ones on the streets, not the ones in bars. I have nothing against the concept of ladyboys. If a guy feels like he should be a woman then who am I to judge, but these on the streets sound more like animals or just plain thugs.

I meant same as you, just had a few today !! thumbsup.gif

Why do people come to Thailand and insult Thai people?

The bloke in the white shirt seems to realize that his group was in the wrong and is clearly apologizing.

I have no problem with rude, insulting people being on the end of a bit of Thai style attitude adjustment. TIT

That being said I would prefer that they cleared beach road of all sex workers to make the place a bit more family friendly, there are plenty of bars etc they can ply their trade out of.. But it is not up to me as I am not Thai.

Everyone his choice dude, example for me family beaches make me flee and if in addition they come with dogs I run even faster ...