Why?

2long

Why 50 year old and plus guys think they are the man when going out with 20 year old girls?

Why religous people say to are tolerant but deny the existence of another god.

I can give many more but I stop as it make no difference at all.

Alex

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why 50 year old and plus guys think they are the man when going out with 20 year old girls?

Why religous people say to are tolerant but deny the existence of another god.

I can give many more but I stop as it make no difference at all.

Alex

Why? ....... sorry, wrong question...... what? :o:D

:D

Kwai is it that posters on this forum named ThaiVisaDotCom post things that are not worth posting about………like……….miss-seplling etc….:o (Teacher leave us kids alone... all and all your just another Prick in the Wall) :D

Kwai is this bridge called “Buffalo”

large.jpg

And the movie not called “The B……. over the River Why”

Kwai you ask me ……………………????????????????? :D

large.jpg

Because, You are on ThaiVisaDotCom, that is WAI :D

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

Why I was thinking this could be a good topic to find out what other people think.

Why are some of you making stupid comments/replies

Why do I feel that it does not matter what you know but who you know?

Alex

Why do I have such a fun penis?

Don't know..... does it have a red nose and just a touch of lipstick? :o

Why am I still reading this? :D

No, it does not... It's glitter lipstick. and a purple nose.

Why people cannot live together in peace?

Perhaps the following quotes can answer your question:

Of course, the ultimate question (esp for those of us living in any rural area) has to be....

Why did the Perverted chicken cross the road? :D

To watch the perverted Dog licking it's balls.

Why is Alexlah's medication not working?

Cos he can't lick his balls...

Why do Thais walk at such a pace that one could be mistaken they've died and just haven't fallen over yet ?

Conversely why do they attempt to drive very fast when traffic is heavy yet very slowly on an empty road? And whilst on the topic, why is it deemed necessary to have a police presence at every intersection? Why the odd uniforms?

And there's more, why suspend all traffic laws at around 4pm depending on where you live? Why salute me then belittle me followed by extorting dosh with a sick grin. Oh dear I seem to be losing it. This is truly a dangerous topic.

Kwai is it that posters on this forum named ThaiVisaDotCom post things that are not worth posting about………like……….miss-seplling etc….:o (Teacher leave us kids alone... all and all your just another Prick in the Wall) :D

Kwai is this bridge called “Buffalo”

large.jpg

And the movie not called “The B……. over the River Why”

Kwai you ask me ……………………????????????????? :D

large.jpg

Because, You are on ThaiVisaDotCom, that is WAI :D

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

In Thai this river is written เเคว which sounds like khwair in English, the 'h' here has no sound it's just used to show it's a soft 'k', god knows how it got turned into kwai.

Why do backpackers always stand at the top of the steps after entering a Bangkok bus thereby blocking the entrance and exit for all other passengers?

Why is Alexlah's medication not working?

Cos he can't lick his balls...

:o

And if he could???

Well, He wouldn't need his medication then would he?

Oh! No! Wait.... you're smarter than a lion you are...

If he could, his medication might work... :D

Alf Witt,

I can't answer your questions and I can't tell you why. Go to start of hread for a clue.

Why are girls in uniforms more beautiful?

And, perversly, why are so many of them actually quite ugly, out of uniform.

Why do I smile everytime I post a smilie.... or

Why do I post a smilie, every time I smile :D

Why some doctors here give a prescribtion for wrong medication? (even to Thai's)

Why you do not offer to lick my balls (for those suggested I should lick my own) just to

see if it works (no worrie I shower 2 times a day). :o

Why Bush is still in power when less then 30% of the American people believe in him?

(When it took only a few million no voters in Thailand to eventually get rid of the PM).

Why religous people always think of a third entity (how to write that?) outside themselves when

god is hidden inside yourself but nobody (religious people) ever search there?

Why most Thai drivers never stop in front of a zebra (pedestrian crossing) to let people cross the road safely.

Why we do not start a thread on answering (or trying to answer) the questions asked in the why thread?

Oh and by the way thanks Leisurely

Edited by AlexLah

I ...

I'm afraid I might be getting more serious, Alex.

it won't be too long before you ask to to be a klown again!

No, okay, more seriously. Until recently I've always been logging on through public internet cafe's and living without television, so when I come on here it is for entertainment more than other serious things (which I sometimes do in my daily life). try to realise, when I'm paying an internet shop by the minute, I can't waste my time being serious.

Now, however, I have my own laptop, and in my temporary situation a permanent (?) broadband connection. It will be a priority for me, when I get back to the UK next month to get my own broadband connection there s well, and so now I can spend more time, and therefore, also be more serious online.

basicaly, when I was living in Guatemala, this tv.com was my venue for entertainment...

Sadly none of you entertain me, so I have to do it all myself :D

:o

Why do I love walking past a Thai Uni seeing all the girls in short skirts and tight tops? And why do they all look at me drooling?

Emmmmm ........ ahhhhhhhhh..... welllllllll........... perhaps it's the drool :o

Why.... despite my better judgement, does one more can always appear to be a good idea at the time.