Photo,s from my I phone

Any Fuji or Kodak shops ...

Several shops around the island, Maenam has one of each.... can't pin point other locations....wink.png

Kodak near Traffic light, at Soi 4 little bit before the light coming from Bophut....on left ... The Fuji shop further down towards Santi Buri hotel... also on left (green Fuji sign)

Think Kodak is out of business as the mother company went bankrupt – all the former Kodak shops I know off at Samui is.
The Fuji shop opposite Santibury will normally not print instantly, but for evening, if you come morning, or for next day. Opposite Tesco-Lotus in Bo Phut there is a a printshop that do the job instantly at reasonable price – with 500 prints you can bargain – and in Central Festival the "Big Camera"-shop has two self-service printing machines, probably best suited for minor instant jobs.

Edit: Ops, OP asked about price. Normally a small standard size print costs 5-6 baht each, but with large number you can get them for 4 baht or less.

Edited by khunPer

Think Kodak is out of business as the mother company went bankrupt – all the former Kodak shops I know off at Samui is.

The Fuji shop opposite Santibury will normally not print instantly, but for evening, if you come morning, or for next day. Opposite Tesco-Lotus in Bo Phut there is a a printshop that do the job instantly at reasonable price – with 500 prints you can bargain – and in Central Festival the "Big Camera"-shop has two self-service printing machines, probably best suited for minor instant jobs.

Edit: Ops, OP asked about price. Normally a small standard size print costs 5-6 baht each, but with large number you can get them for 4 baht or less.

facepalm.gif yes think you are right, Khunper, about the Kodak not around anymore, now I think about it!

Yes, Fuji price is about 5 baht ... not bad considering that is what I paid 10 years ago...

To the OP, it will be cheaper if you don't ask for same day service!

Thanks samuijimmy, I went to Fuji opp santa buri, great service and very helpful couple work there

Great!, yes they are very friendly in there, helpful too! thumbsup.gif

Just out of curiousity how much did you pay for each print on that sort of quantity ?