I Want To Swop My Lovely Big House In Naclua 4 A Good Condo,any Ideas

tommmytucker

I got a good idea. Sell your house and then buy a condo! Unless you have allready tried to sell you house and can't, which I suspect. Because your price is way to high. Well then lower your price, then sell your house and then buy a condo.

:o how can you say price to high? have you seen it? do you live in a room? there are many houses at that price so what is your problem even condos can be priced at 6 milllion and more?

I got a good idea. Sell your house and then buy a condo! Unless you have allready tried to sell you house and can't, which I suspect. Because your price is way to high. Well then lower your price, then sell your house and then buy a condo.

:o how can you say price to high? have you seen it? do you live in a room? there are many houses at that price so what is your problem even condos can be priced at 6 milllion and more?

Easy to say, what is this wont to swap my council house for a council flat ?

If the house is worth 6 million bht, with time it would sell, or even at 5 million should sell quicker. If it isnt selling it isnt worth the money, i can tell you this without ever looking at the house.

There are plenty of houses around valued at 10million bht a more, but they are only worth it if they sell. Simple

True... :o

:D how can you say price to high? have you seen it? do you live in a room? there are many houses at that price so what is your problem even condos can be priced at 6 milllion and more?

Easy to say, what is this wont to swap my council house for a council flat ?

If the house is worth 6 million bht, with time it would sell, or even at 5 million should sell quicker. If it isnt selling it isnt worth the money, i can tell you this without ever looking at the house.

There are plenty of houses around valued at 10million bht a more, but they are only worth it if they sell. Simple

I have had good luck over the past few months selling two houses. Here is my suggestion on how to increase the likliness of selling your house, and at east increasing the number of lookers.

Take photos of every room on a sunny day. Take plenty of outside photos as well. Write a lengthly description of the property. Burn these on a CD, in fact about 20 of them. Take these CDs to the largest real estate companies in your area and in the major tourist areas. Also, go to the German agents and the French agents. This improves your chances.

Put an ad up at Carefour every week. They post the new ads on Friday in the early afternoon. Give them a new ad every Monday so it will be sure to make it on the boards. The same goes for Friendship market in the evening (and give the older gaurd a tip and he will keep it up all of the time.) This guy will assure you a good location on the board.

Try Best Supermarket on the corner of 2nd Road and N. Pattaya Road for a board as well. It had one about 15 years ago, but I do not know if it is still maintained.

Offer financing of 1/2 the value. You will get agents interested as they know how difficult it is to arrange financing for foreigners. You keep it in your name until the last payment is made. Charge 8% or whatever makes you happy.

Don't be discouraged. One problem is that there are so many new houses coming out, and that they are marketed far better than used homes, that it is very difficult to sell a second-hand home. YOu can also put a large photo ad (1/4 page, 1/8 page) in the PattayaMail and Pattaya People and the German magazines in town.

The more money I spent on advertizing, the more lookers I saw from those ads.

It also pays to let the agents know that you will give them a good tip for getting you a sale. I paid the last agent an additonal 14,500 baht, above the 87,000 (3%) commission that his company received. Do not blurt it out, but when the listing is being taken, let them know it.

Partial financing really helps as well, if you are able to afford it for a short period of 4 or 5 years. There are mortgage calculators:

http://www.mortgage-calc.com/amortization/mortmail.php

That will help you figure out the numbers. If you would like any more information, please feel free to PM me and I will show you a contract of how I have done it in the past.

You are welcome to PM me for information on the non-Anglo agents whom I would recommend.

I have had good luck over the past few months selling two houses. Here is my suggestion on how to increase the likliness of selling your house, and at east increasing the number of lookers.

Take photos of every room on a sunny day. Take plenty of outside photos as well. Write a lengthly description of the property. Burn these on a CD, in fact about 20 of them. Take these CDs to the largest real estate companies in your area and in the major tourist areas. Also, go to the German agents and the French agents. This improves your chances.

Put an ad up at Carefour every week. They post the new ads on Friday in the early afternoon. Give them a new ad every Monday so it will be sure to make it on the boards. The same goes for Friendship market in the evening (and give the older gaurd a tip and he will keep it up all of the time.) This guy will assure you a good location on the board.

Try Best Supermarket on the corner of 2nd Road and N. Pattaya Road for a board as well. It had one about 15 years ago, but I do not know if it is still maintained.

Offer financing of 1/2 the value. You will get agents interested as they know how difficult it is to arrange financing for foreigners. You keep it in your name until the last payment is made. Charge 8% or whatever makes you happy.

Don't be discouraged. One problem is that there are so many new houses coming out, and that they are marketed far better than used homes, that it is very difficult to sell a second-hand home. YOu can also put a large photo ad (1/4 page, 1/8 page) in the PattayaMail and Pattaya People and the German magazines in town.

The more money I spent on advertizing, the more lookers I saw from those ads.

It also pays to let the agents know that you will give them a good tip for getting you a sale. I paid the last agent an additonal 14,500 baht, above the 87,000 (3%) commission that his company received. Do not blurt it out, but when the listing is being taken, let them know it.

Partial financing really helps as well, if you are able to afford it for a short period of 4 or 5 years. There are mortgage calculators:

http://www.mortgage-calc.com/amortization/mortmail.php

That will help you figure out the numbers. If you would like any more information, please feel free to PM me and I will show you a contract of how I have done it in the past.

You are welcome to PM me for information on the non-Anglo agents whom I would recommend.

Great internet site, if anyone here every thought about long term renting check out the Rent versus Buy Calculator on the above internet site

http://www.mortgage-calc.com