Fuji Water Dispenser Took A Dump

jarhead50200

my fuji hot and cold water dispenser has died, namely the hot water heating element. Anyone know of any appliance repair shops in chiang mai that can fix it? Siam repair by suanprung is a bust, they cannot fix anything anymore, the last 3 items i took there they never called my back or gave me estimates, their customer service is like they "DONT GIVE A <deleted>" if they fix anything or make money.

what superhiway? and i googled future electronics it is showing one on 107 and 3029 and i cannot find napadon panit on any map, try to explain to someone who is not familiar with chiang mai, please thank you yes no ok

I do not know what 107 or 3029 are, never used the numbers for reference.

SuperHighway=first ring road, the one closest to the city

It is between the roads to Mae Joe and Doi Saket, on the outside(North side, away from the city) access road of the SuperHighway. It is a little before the large building supply shop so if you get to it, park and walk back. That building supply store is before the entrance to Central Festival of course.

They are in a row of shops with parking in front.

Future Electronics is badly signposted about 200 metres on the left on the section of Superhighway that is being rebuilt at The Thepanya Hospital, before you get to Central Festival. They will most probably have to get the parts from Bangkok. The Superhighway is route 11 leading from Maya to Lampang. You cannot miss the roadworks as you cross over the Ping and you will need to be very careful in the traffic as it is always congested there.

I recently had a Fujika water heater fail and I simply replaced it with another make and it was fitted in no time by Homepro.