working on marriage visa is possible?

If I get the non-immigrant O visa for marriage, can I work legally on that. Apologies if its an easy question.

If its not too personal what type of work did you have in mind. Reason I ask is I get asked your very question in bars etc. Most times its to work as a teacher.

If I get the non-immigrant O visa for marriage, can I work legally on that. Apologies if its an easy question.

If its not too personal what type of work did you have in mind. Reason I ask is I get asked your very question in bars etc. Most times its to work as a teacher.

"Bars" usually have a resident "Expert" who knows everything about Thai immigration policy ! smile.png

Why the intrusive interest in what type of legal work the OP is seeking ?

"Bars" usually have a resident "Expert" who knows everything about Thai immigration policy ! smile.png

Why the intrusive interest in what type of legal work the OP is seeking ?

Bars in fact often have groups of xpats living and many working in los. Xpat bars, sport bars etc are not confined to pattata etc.

As for my question I would hardly call it intrusive. I started with ..."if its not too personal.

You have an addiction of commenting on just about everyones posting. I'm sure the op can ignore my question on his on accord. He does not require the sunny TV police to hold his hand. You do know your stuff. If you stuck it advice only TV would be better served

Edited by jacksam