Leaking Radiator

Hi Guys....can anyone suggest how to stop a leaking Radiator...its more like a weep than a leak...in UK can get RAD WELD...is there any thing in Thailand like it....the "weep" is at the top of the rad along the joint near rad cap....Thanks for any help

What about soldering it.

Clean the bit using fine sand paper well past where it's leaking then using a gas gun heat the aria and flux well then plop on the solder.

Did it once on a Ford of mine when the expansion head had a leak. Coat of mat black paint after and it was still ok for years after.

All can be obtained from any good electrical shop. Well maybe not the paint.

Tip I wouldn't use a Rad Weld or the likes as I have found that it tends to block the veins, Ok in England but not in this heat.

Best of luck

Is it a copper/brass Rad ? If so, clean area well with wire brush, coat area to be soldered with muriatic acid to get down to base metal, use flux and solder away. If it is aluminum you will have to find some place with GTAW to weld it up. Probably cheaper - in both short and long term - to replace. Not expensive here. Install a new rad cap along with all new hoses too.