Samsung Galaxy S7 on display

Om7

I was at Central Plaza today, stopped into Samsung storestore, they had the S7 and S7 edge on display. I had my receipt with me for my Pre order and begged them to let me take one home today, no doings, have to wait until Friday, they had the Black and gold S7 edge and just the gold S7 on display, felt good in the handhand, I had the S6 edge plus, quite a different feel, (smaller) can't wait until Friday. I think for Pre orders she said we will get a free wireless fast charger.

I got mine on the 8th and love it (S7 Edge black).

Still struggling with finding a good case, bought the original S-View Cover and like it but I am afraid of scratches on the screen. And really good screen protectors for the edge-version are hard to find

The glass on a decent phone is so hard the only thing a screen protector does is make the screen feel 'lesser' and not as sharp. Unless you keep diamond edged drill bits in the same pocket as your phone I wouldn't bother.

Edited by JaseTheBass

Yes, Spigen is very popular.

But it's not easy to find them here in Switzerland. Maybe I will give it a try and order the screen protector from abroad. The cases I don't like that much.

Try http://www.conrad.ch/ce/de/brand/Spigen?queryFromSuggest=true

Ahh, just see you look only for the screen protector.

Edited by alocacoc

thanks, i didn't know that conrad has different spigen covers. I know that there are several stores with 1 or 2 different cover.

Right, I'm looking for a screen protector. It acutally doesn't matter if its from spigen or not. It just has to be good ;-)

thanks, i didn't know that conrad has different spigen covers. I know that there are several stores with 1 or 2 different cover.

Right, I'm looking for a screen protector. It acutally doesn't matter if its from spigen or not. It just has to be good ;-)

That is just great.. my dad is coming over from the Netherlands and there is a Dutch conrad shop.. so .. good plan.

Yes, Spigen is very popular.

But it's not easy to find them here in Switzerland. Maybe I will give it a try and order the screen protector from abroad. The cases I don't like that much.

I have a Spigen case on my Note 3. Rubber bumpers top and bottom make it look like an old-style Volvo and it is heavy to boot. Not pretty but good protection and a potential lethal weapon in a clinch.

• 2 weeks later...

The glass on a decent phone is so hard the only thing a screen protector does is make the screen feel 'lesser' and not as sharp. Unless you keep diamond edged drill bits in the same pocket as your phone I wouldn't bother.

I used to think that.... Used to laugh when they offered me a screen protector for new Gorilla glass and run a knife or a keys over the screen in front of them......

Now try a grain of sand on the end of your finger and rub that up and down it.....

You will wish you paid the extra 99thb for a screen protector lol....