Fighter Jet Water Park in NST City

Shot

^^^Thanks. That would probably explain why there isn't a website up or much other information. And, I have just been informed by Mrs Shots friend living in NST that the park is "scheduled" to open March 31. However, if it's just a layout at this point....who knows.

^^^Thanks. That would probably explain why there isn't a website up or much other information. And, I have just been informed by Mrs Shots friend living in NST that the park is "scheduled" to open March 31. However, if it's just a layout at this point....who knows.

Nice so many construction projects.. they ran out of money... I will head out again on WED and check and up date you. it is a usually drive for on WED.

Cheers Mate

Past by on WED... they have the rubber water slides up..... still plenty of dirt about..more work..

Archived