The Booming Rental Market in CM.

condo bought

6.85 with zero for maintenance. Could be worse, but considering you can get 4%+ in utility stocks, that you could sell in 4 seconds for 7 Dollars.....

IMO, safer and easier... then I'm not a real estate type. Too labor intensive. Easier to place a limit order.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear God five pages started by someone who's nik is 'condo bought' posting about three 'sightseers', followed by the usual tv bs and boredom on ROIs what! Tell you what OP, get back to us when someone's actually signed a contract. Now, where was that piece about the massive oversupply in CM posted just yesterday .. coffee1.gif

• 2 months later...

I'm currently getting 7.83% RoI, and could have gotten higher if I needed to wait, I decided to accept the offer as they're friends of friends and in CM long-term.

The low cost of a used unit is the reason for the (perhaps) higher than usual RoI. The same units go for typically 10-12% of what my total purchase and renovation costs.

I'm currently getting 7.83% RoI, and could have gotten higher if I needed to wait, I decided to accept the offer as they're friends of friends and in CM long-term.

The low cost of a used unit is the reason for the (perhaps) higher than usual RoI. The same units go for typically 10-12% of what my total purchase and renovation costs.

standard 7 to 8% net and I'm getting the same and on some units 5/6 and on some 10 but average is as you say taking into account vacancies/common area fees/maintenance agents fees etc.

standard 7 to 8% net and I'm getting the same and on some units 5/6 and on some 10 but average is as you say taking into account vacancies/common area fees/maintenance agents fees etc.

photo-233765.gif?_r=1465010356

photo-233765.gif?_r=1465010356

post-233765-0-24780900-1467951448_thumb.

• 2 months later...
On 8/7/2016 at 8:20 AM, DLang said:

They've just asked if they can extend the contract for another year, the contract isn't up until the end of April. I've agreed and sent them the contract from April 2017-2018 to sign.