Rear window stickers!

baneko

Why do people put loads of stickers on the back window of their cars and pick ups?

Maybe it looks cool to them but is there no thought to the visibility.

A lad who changed my tires and serviced my pick up and then fired a sticker on the back window. I removed it soon after.

Surely it should be banned?

I'm still trying to find out what these 2 stickers mean

post-21351-0-13595800-1437982768 copy.jpg

IMG_20150514_093013 copy.jpg

Dont know about the naked bird one but the top one is a variation on the "Rescue" sticker. I think like the amulets, if you have that sticker then you will never need the rescue truck. Much like the Al Pacino "Serpico" mud flaps and stickers on all the trucks will stop dirty cops from " touching" you.

So the rescue one wards off accidents that kind of makes sense...but why ward off girlies removing knickers ? or maybe she's putting knickers on so sticker is to ward off girlies with knickers on or putting them back on...maybe "I think too mut"

I've also seen Sylvester Stallone "Rocky" mudflaps on trucks..maybe wards off anyone wanting to fight with the driver.

Same reason they hang amulets and flowers from their rear view mirror, or tint all their windows completely dark.... Safety is second to looking cool, following trends or pretending to be hi so.

Edited by jerojero

I've also seen Sylvester Stallone "Rocky" mudflaps on trucks..maybe wards off anyone wanting to fight with the driver.

I thought it was Eric Clapton (before he cleaned up). I was real curious about them until someone told me they were Serpico. Those, I understand.

For those of who who are still in the "why" phase, here are some answers for the common questions

Q; Why do they ride m/c on the sidewalk? A: Because they do.

Q: Why do they cross the street when there is a footbridge a few yards away? A: Because they do.

Q: Why do they put stickers all over the back screen of their cars? A: Because they do.

It doesn't matter why! They do what they do, just as other nationalities do what they do.

As for the Thai bashers ....... step back a few paces and you will see the bubble of hypocrisy that surrounds you, after all you choose to live here.

For those of who who are still in the "why" phase, here are some answers for the common questions

Q: Why do they cross the street when there is a footbridge a few yards away? A: Because they do.

Q: Why do they put stickers all over the back screen of their cars? A: Because they do.

It doesn't matter why! They do what they do, just as other nationalities do what they do.

As for the Thai bashers ....... step back a few paces and you will see the bubble of hypocrisy that surrounds you, after all you choose to live here.

It's not because they do but because they CAN do. The police won't tell them to stop that and even if they try to stop them they just drive away. Have seen that many times, even when the policeman grabbed the arm of a motobikedriver without helmet who was racing.

I am more amazed by the stickers on the windscreen or sidewindows. Even huge buses only have a very tiny opening for the driver to see through, the rest is all stickers.

The most shocking sticker i've seen on a pickup rear window was a huge one going all over the window saying : adolf hitler.

• 5 weeks later...

Not bashing thais....road safety....ny number one priority.....anywhere in the world. ☺