Possible to request same dates for dependents?

Hey,

I hold a PR with my wife having yearly extensions as a dependent.

By the time i apply for a visa, i'll probably be facing a situation where my newborn child's visa (non imm O 3 month) would expire a month before my wife's visa.

I'm wondering if there is any way we could request to have the same expiry dates next year for both my wife and child when i apply for an extension in Bangkok?

Thanks.

You could ask them to do it. But I doubt they will do it.

It seems though that they will be close enough to the same dates that both of them would be within the 45 days early window to apply for the extensions.

It seems though that they will be close enough to the same dates that both of them would be within the 45 days early window to apply for the extensions.

Yes, probably a difference of 25-30 days. So i guess i could apply an extension for my wife a month before her visa expires so that it could have the same dates as my child?

Yes, probably a difference of 25-30 days. So i guess i could apply an extension for my wife a month before her visa expires so that it could have the same dates as my child?

You could sappy for their extension on the same day. It would not change the dates the extension ends the following year. Extensions start when the current permit to stay ends.