Going to Savanakhet for non-imm O visa

Can Russians get their marriage visa from Savannakhet? I see that they can get a Lao visa on arrival.

My wife visits a cake shop near us and apparently the lady is married to a Russian guy and she is getting tired of flying to Russia every year to do his visa. Any help and info will be appreciated.

Can Russians get their marriage visa from Savannakhet? I see that they can get a Lao visa on arrival.

My wife visits a cake shop near us and apparently the lady is married to a Russian guy and she is getting tired of flying to Russia every year to do his visa. Any help and info will be appreciated.

Yes, he can get a 1 year multiple entry non 'O' visa based on marriage from Savannakhet.

• Like 1

Yes they can get the multiple entry non-o visa.

• Like 1

Perhaps your friends husband likes/needs to return home every year.

She should discuss the matter with her husband.

Yes, he can get a 1 year multiple entry non 'O' visa based on marriage from Savannakhet.

Thanks for the prompt reply, i'll let them know.

Yes they can get the multiple entry non-o visa.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...