German Shepherd

I have three German Shepherds.One male, two females. Females are 5 years old and 1 year.The problem is that there older female keeps attacking the younger one. She does not do it if I am there,but as soon as I go out, the problem starts. Now they can't stay together in the night.I do not neglect the older female,she gets same attention as the other two.I have tried everything that I can think of to sort it out , bit no avail.

Any suggestions?

Maybe she just wants to be the Alpha - if she attacks and leaves no wounds- everything ok- its just dog talk - i have the same with my two dogs !

I wish i could help you more on this matter- not joking about this but you could always contact Ceaser Milan( the dog whisperer) -

[attachment=370557:ImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect PRO1458546040.826228.jpg]

post-158982-14585460520784_thumb.jpg

you could send a pm.to NIENKE who has an obeidiance school up in chaing mai.he is a very helpfull person who i am sure he can help.

The Thai Caesar Milan :)

Helped me out with my Bangkeaw..

I have 3 bangkaews (a mother and her two sons) and all I can say is they are the hardest dogs I've ever worked with. I'm considering some help for one of the alpha sons since he's really living a thug life nowadays. Absolutely refuse to listen. Can you recommend anyone/anything closer to Udon Thani?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Hi Pokoal,

We have a beautiful German Shepherd dog who is 3.5 years old now (see attached pic). We live near Korat, and are in the process of clearing 2 acres of land, which we will soon wall off and build on, to include a nice big pond and plenty of space to run around. Once we've moved, we'd like to find a suitable mate for him and hope for a litter of puppies (one only, to keep and raise, not sell). I thought your post sounded familiar, I saw an ad last year indicating you may want to sell your then one year old, but at the time it was too soon for me to consider. Please drop me a line if this is of interest to you, no guarantees, but I'd be willing to come down to Rayong to say hi and meet her if it is.

kind regards Genset

IMG_0846.JPG

Archived