Dutch expat, 45, found dead in Prachuap Khiri Khan

webfact

Seems to be one a day?

One what a day? People dying?? Yeah weird that, people dying, I thought we were an invincible species.

Hope they find out what happened here and that his loved ones recoup form their loss soon

..I hope that his 'loved ones' don't get to read some of the outrageous comments posted here about death!

Interesting that they conclude that he fainted and hit his head, rather than somebody hit him in the head and then he fell.

Sadly, or oddly, similar to the many fell in the bathroom deaths reported.

Not similar at all. Bathroom deaths are from hitting the edge of something- sink, bath, toilet etc. The police are saying he hit the floor. Also looks like there are no objects near his head. Much more suspicious.

I thought that pointing at something with your foot was a terrible insult in Thai culture especially if identifying a person.

So why are the two 'officials' using their feet to poke the dead body. Shows what kind of respect they have towards the deceased and no doubt they will conclude that he 'fell' on the bloody hammer.

Well, maybe the pointed at his arms which look suspiciously a lot like a junkie's, see also http://www.farang-deaths.com/case/ladinos/

He must have been poor as the tractor they refer too is a kubota, or 'kwaay jipoon' he used to get around on.

I walked into a sliding glass balcony door last week in Patts.

As I have a straight backed gait my right knee hit first and then my upper body pivoted forward and my right temple struck the glass.

I was traveling at quite a speed and finished up with a bruised knee, but little damage to my temple.

Had it not been toughened glass the result may have been different and you could well be speculating on the evil nature of my tearful companion (who thought it hilarious) or as to the identity of the mystery assailant (my companion having fled) who had arranged my body amidst the broken shards in order to simulate an accident.

I rarely click on "mystery" death stories these days, but this has been quite enjoyable.

I hope someone at the Dutch Embassy in charge of crime related issues will read your balanced post.

Thank you for that.