Pets For Sale Or For Free

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beautiful kitten, 9 weeks old, looking for a new home & loving caretakers

she is vaccinated & checked as 100% healthy by our vet. she knows how to use the cat toilet, and simply loves to play with kids (and adults :o

400_3236366664623961.jpg

she looks a little like a siamese, but is a common mixed breed :D

we live in the bangkok area, in case you are interested, pls p-mail me :D

• 2 weeks later...

High quality puppies from V-rate imported parents

Sire: Russtannenwald Aviengo HD "a"FN SchH III

Dam: Wasa zur Worringer Rheinaue HD"a" Normal SchH I

both dogs can be found on the database

Aviengo is sire by Esto van Noort(litter brother VA Erasmus van Noort went VA3 BSZS Sieger Show 2003-05). Wasa's sired by VA2 (USA) Rickor v Arlett.

Expecting very rich red/deep black puppies with correct size, beautiful conformation and the potential to be excellent show/schutzhund dogs, SAR, herding and active companion homes.

ALL PUPPIES ARE GSDAT REGISTERED PEDIGREE, VET CHECKED, TATTOO, AND FIRST INJECTION ARE GIVEN.

DOB 9/11/08

Prices start at 35,000 Baht

Contact 0854801010

The puppies can pick up with 8 weeks

post-53297-1226332989_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
High quality puppies from V-rate imported parents

Sire: Russtannenwald Aviengo HD "a"FN SchH III

Dam: Wasa zur Worringer Rheinaue HD"a" Normal SchH I

SOLD OUT

Next litter will be due on 8th December

They are sired by imported stud dog, Iso v.d. Werther Muller ( VA6 Dux della Valcuvia's son)

He recieved many prizes from show compettition and working titles.

He has been reconised as the best stud dog in the North.

Price : 15,000 baht

Free Kitten to good home!!!

Small kitten looking for a good home! I found this little kitten in Silom area while a night out, she was very skinny and weak, so I bring her home and take care of her until now, she must be about 2 months now, and in good health condition, not longer thin or with any anemia symptoms like she was in the past. She is very smart and playful cat I guess she will be pleased with children because she really loves playing! Litter trained already, she has her medical record in a Thonglor animal hospital, but they said she is still too small for her first vaccination. So she was under the parasite treatment already! Also had a very good sanitary bath and they cut her nails!

She is soooo cute and really need a home as soon as possible since I’m leaving the country soon for holidays. And when I come back I will be here just few more months and back to England where is 6 month quarantine!

If you are interested Pm me! :D

Evelyn.

:o

post-31364-1227650994_thumb.jpg

post-31364-1227651014_thumb.jpg

post-31364-1227651084_thumb.jpg

post-31364-1227651107_thumb.jpg

post-31364-1227651478_thumb.jpg

post-31364-1227651600_thumb.jpg

post-31364-1227651624_thumb.jpg

Edited by pop_corn

• 2 weeks later...
FROM A LINE OF CHAMPIONS DAD IS A AM.CHAMPIONS WHITE WITH BRINDLE MARKINGS. PUPS ARE WHITE BRINDLE AND BROWN. THEY HAVE HAD ALL THEIR VACCINATIONS. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PICTURES CONTACT ME AT //edit - email address removed, PM the poster if you need more information - tywais//

THANK YOU.

Hi!,

I know is a bit too late, may I know do u still have these bull dog pups for sale? If yes, what is the price per pup?i

Hello,

This is our situation - My husband and I are living in Chiang Mai. I am pregnant and we are to return back to the UK to have the baby. We have two dogs - a 3 year old light brown labrador and an 8 year old cocker spaniel. They are the cutest dogs. They are fantastic family dogs. We have to fly by the end of January so time is running out fast!

We have already made the heartbreaking decision to leave the cocker spaniel as she is getting a little old now and don't think she will survive the cold conditions in UK.

We have been wanting to take our labrador back with us but we keep changing our mind - she will have to do 6 month in quarantine in UK which we really don't think is fair on her and then we want to apply to Australia so it would mean another flight for her again very soon.

So if you know of a good family they could go to could you please PM me. Ideally it would be better for them to stay together, but I understand if they need to be split up.

Could you reply ASAP as decision needs to be made fast!

post-19253-1229228792_thumb.jpg

Male or female? Neutered or not? Will you come get them when you return?

They are both female. Cocker spaniel is neutered but labrador isn't.

No we will not come to get them as we are planning on going to Australia. And dogs from Thailand aren't allowed into Australia.

Edited by didster

Anybody want a sugar glider...or 2....4 actually to give away, they breed like rabbits, very cute and friendly....but only at night time.

PM me if anyone want.

In Bangkok.

Does anyone know how to contact MrSquigle?

I'm interested in his Sugar Gliders.

Please PM me if you know.

Thank you :o

I have four papillon puppies, two male and two female for sale. Two are crufts qualified. All close relations to crufts qualified and prizewinners. one tri colour and three black and white. Females are b&w 40000 baht one tri 45000 and males b&w males are 35000. Give me an email if you are interested.

Free Kitten to good home!!!

Small kitten looking for a good home! I found this little kitten in Silom area while a night out, she was very skinny and weak, so I bring her home and take care of her until now, she must be about 2 months now, and in good health condition, not longer thin or with any anemia symptoms like she was in the past. She is very smart and playful cat I guess she will be pleased with children because she really loves playing! Litter trained already, she has her medical record in a Thonglor animal hospital, but they said she is still too small for her first vaccination. So she was under the parasite treatment already! Also had a very good sanitary bath and they cut her nails!

She is soooo cute and really need a home as soon as possible since I’m leaving the country soon for holidays. And when I come back I will be here just few more months and back to England where is 6 month quarantine!

If you are interested Pm me! :D

Evelyn.

:o

Only 4 more days for this cat to be in a safe home before I leave Thailand. I been trying to rehome her, even in some pets foundations here in Bangkok but nothing. I took her from the street in a bad condition to cure her and find her a place, she is healthy, clean, happy and trained right now but she still don't find a place to live and Im afraid I'll just have to put her on the street again on friday. If anyone can do something about it please contact me! it's URGENT!!! she will be starving in the streets!!! :D

post-31364-1229954515_thumb.jpg

Hello,

This is our situation - My husband and I are living in Chiang Mai. I am pregnant and we are to return back to the UK to have the baby. We have two dogs - a 3 year old light brown labrador and an 8 year old cocker spaniel. They are the cutest dogs. They are fantastic family dogs. We have to fly by the end of January so time is running out fast!

We have already made the heartbreaking decision to leave the cocker spaniel as she is getting a little old now and don't think she will survive the cold conditions in UK.

We have been wanting to take our labrador back with us but we keep changing our mind - she will have to do 6 month in quarantine in UK which we really don't think is fair on her and then we want to apply to Australia so it would mean another flight for her again very soon.

So if you know of a good family they could go to could you please PM me. Ideally it would be better for them to stay together, but I understand if they need to be split up.

Could you reply ASAP as decision needs to be made fast!

I must stress that my questions are very much a preliminary - I already have many cats and have committed to take a dog already, but I do have the space & grounds - and assuming they haven't found a home yet.

Do you know how they will be with cats? Usually dogs need to grow up with cats around to become tolerant.

Do they have any health issues - major or minor?

Would they pine unduly if left at home sometimes - obviously with some one to check and feed them daily - for a week or so?

Is the labrador a pure bred?

PEDIGREE ENGLISH BULL TERRIER PUPPIES

· North Thai Tiberius (Male. Born 15 November 2009)

· North Thai Solo Raider (Male. Born 15 November 2009)

Price 18,000 baht includes:

Pedigree Certificate from the Kennel Club of Thailand

Inserted microchip registered to your name and address

Essential vaccinations

Owner's manual on caring for the breed

Lifelong support

North Thai Bull Terrier (NTBT) Kennel. KCTH #F6594

post-58041-1230709566_thumb.jpg

post-58041-1230709590_thumb.jpg

post-58041-1230709610_thumb.jpg

post-58041-1230709624_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Try ads in the Pattaya Mail and perhaps other local newspapers. Also the notice boards at Foodland, Carrefour, Best Supermarket on North Pattaya Road, vet shops, and perhaps others. I've had luck that way before. You could also try ads and notice boards in Bangkok. I don't know which ones - don't know Bangkok very well, but do some research. State you will deliver to Bangkok (or anywhere!)

The dogs look great - I wish we could take some, but have 10 already! I hope you don't just turn them loose if you can't find a home - putting them down would be better.

Hello all,

We have six dogs and are urgently looking for new homes for them, as we have to move and won't be able to take them with us. They are all adorable and have their specific characteristics.

Caesar

Caesar.JPG

This is the mother of all the other ones, except Mouse. Born in February 2005. She is very quiet and enjoys just lying around, but at the same time is also a very good guard dog whenever necessary.

Socks

Socks.jpg

This is the only male of the lot. He is extremely cute and loves cuddling. And don't worry about him peeing against the walls and trees: as he is surrounded by females, he has never learned to pee like a man!

Seth

Seth.jpg

Mrs Sethna is quite shy and tranquil and also loves to be cuddled. She is a very good-natured dog and would fit perfectly well in a home with (maybe not too young) children.

Elvis

Elvis.jpg

Elvis is the wildest of all. She likes cuddles in a rough sort of way. She is very alert and has an imposing presence, yet is extremely sweet too.

Sister

Sister.jpg

Sister is the younger sister of Socks, Seth and Elvis, born in February 2006. She truly is an adorable little dog with a very good, kind nature. Perfect for families with kids.

Mouse

Mouse.jpg

Mouse is the only dog from another mother. We adopted her when we found her in our garden during a thunderstorm. Although small, she has huge ears and is an excellent guard dog.

We are looking for loving new homes for these dogs. If you want one or more of them, or know of someone else who is looking, please call 081-0034631 or send an email to [email protected] or [email protected]. We live in Pattaya, near Mabprachan Lake (Siam Country Club Road). You could come to our house, or we could come and meet you.

They're all vaccinated and de-wormed, except the mother. We will have that done before she is adopted though.

Thank you in advance.

Try TONY, if you go to Tony disco him put and advertise for help him whit the dog him find from the road, take from there the number and call.

if you are lucky they have space for them, Tony is a big shark in pattaya but for some reason is the only one that care about them.

I have 2 dobermann i take them whit me (please dont try to take your dog from your country...so much money and so much shark in the airport live them also 24 hours for force you pay more and more) and they are the only reason( till some month ago noew i have a baby that arrive) for stay in thailand( they are to big and i dont have the money for take them whit me) But i traning police and soldier's dog for 20 yrs and this 2 was the last i traning before live my country and i take them whit me.

Good luck,

ciao

Edited by oceano

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We have a small hamster and have to leave the country, am looking for a new home for it.

comes with small cage with wheel, some food and sawdust. we are located in chiang mai near Kad Suan Kaew shopping centre. we need to get him to a new home in the last few days of feb 09.

hamster is friendly and is used to being let out everyday for a run around.

post-76637-1234165062_thumb.jpg

post-76637-1234165214_thumb.jpg

If anyone can give a good home to some 5 month old thai pups.

We have some who need a good home.

I'll try to get some picture done, but they are lovely. They are Neutered already, well treated.

We simply have to many for our small garden and it would benefit them to have more room.

Please PM me if you're interested in caring for a pup or two, as I say they are coming up to 5 months, so no fuss with mess,

or weening etc.

All they require is love and food.

Bit like me really.

Oh We're in Chiang Mai.

Edited by Fynn

We have a small hamster and have to leave the country, am looking for a new home for it.

comes with small cage with wheel, some food and sawdust. we are located in chiang mai near Kad Suan Kaew shopping centre. we need to get him to a new home in the last few days of feb 09.

hamster is friendly and is used to being let out everyday for a run around.

just an extra few details.

he is a dwarf hamster. he has a scar and bald patch above his right eye. we had a friend looking after him for a week and he was let out with another hamster and got injured. other than that he is well, friendly and very pretty.

if anyone thinks they could give him a nice home please contact me or reply to this as soon as possible.

we dont know what we can do, no one we know can take in another pet and we are leaving in 2 weeks. we will just have to let him go.

Hi Guys

We're interested in a give-away puppy. We require a young puppy, which will grow into a small dog and is OK with kids.

Cheers

Hi, we have a litter of 12 adorable and very young puppies in desperate need of a good home. They will grow into small/medium sized dogs. They are all brown or black and a number of them have little white socks. All are gentle, soft coated and healthy. Both mother and father have a lovely sweet temperament and I am sure these pups will grow to be fantastic family pets. The puppies have all had a lot of human handling since birth as their mother was exhausted and could not cope with feeding and needed our help. We cannot manage 12 and are leaving Thailand in 6 weeks so desperately need to find homes for them. They will be ready to be separated from their mother in 5 weeks time and I am willing to travel to you to drop one or more off with you. I can send or post pics on request and would be happy to respond to any further questions you might have.

S

Hi all, we have 12 Puppies that Urgently Need Homes deadline to find homes: March 10th 2009

They were delivered in our home by a young healthy street dog who befriended us.

The pups will grow into small/medium sized dogs. They are all brown or black and a number of them have little white socks. All are gentle, soft coated and healthy. Both mother and father have a lovely sweet temperament and I am sure these pups will grow to be fantastic family pets.

The puppies have all had a lot of human handling since birth as their mother was exhausted and could not cope with feeding and needed our help. We are leaving Thailand in 6 weeks so desperately need to find homes for them. They will be ready to be separated from their mother in 5 weeks time and I am willing to travel to you to drop them off anywhere in Thailand.

If homes cannot be found for them we will be left with no choice but to have them put down. Our local community has already made it clear to us that if we leave any puppies on the street they will club or drown them. We live on Koh Lanta where there is no vet and we have been told by the locals that the best option is to pay a police man to shoot them.

We must either find homes for them quickly or try to raise the money to have them put to sleep humanely. Since they are all such lovely characters and because making the choice to put an animal to death is one I have never wanted to face, I truly hope that you can help to advise me and find them homes. The mother is also available for adoption with or without the pups, she is fully house trained and gives paw.

If you are unable to permanently adopt but are willing to foster any remaining puppies and continue the search for homes when we leave, this would also be an enormous help.

Please please help. You can email me using this link

Pictures to be posted shortly.

S