Multiple Entry Visa

can anybody tell me if the thai embassy in myanmar is easy on giving multiple netry visa's

have a dutch passport and already have 1 single entry visa, 1 double entry visa and some 30 visa's in my passport

can anybody tell me if the thai embassy in myanmar is easy on giving multiple netry visa's

have a dutch passport and already have 1 single entry visa, 1 double entry visa and some 30 visa's in my passport

I don't like your chances, but you can try. What are your grounds for a multi non-immigrant visa.

This January and last January I got a two entry tourist visa (60 days per entry) from Thai Embassy in Rangoon. Last year the cost was $30 but this year the cost was $50. They did flip through my passport when I submitted it, but I think it was just to make sure I had blank pages. Last year both visas had to be used within 6 months. This year both visas had to be used within 3 months. Luckily, that matched my timing just fine, but it is tight for using two visas. Carry new US dollars as old money will not be accepted.

This January and last January I got a two entry tourist visa (60 days per entry) from Thai Embassy in Rangoon. Last year the cost was $30 but this year the cost was $50. They did flip through my passport when I submitted it, but I think it was just to make sure I had blank pages. Last year both visas had to be used within 6 months. This year both visas had to be used within 3 months. Luckily, that matched my timing just fine, but it is tight for using two visas. Carry new US dollars as old money will not be accepted.

They made a mistake. You are supposed to get 6 months in which to use multiple entries on a tourist visa.