What makes Thai mattresses so damn heavy?

giddyup

bed bugs ???????????????cheesy.gif

It's a combination of bed bugs and ooze from the last hundred couples that 'slept' on it ?

Op you really need to move out from the short time hotel 55555

Did you not read that I said I'd bought a NEW mattress?
Are you sure it's brand new and not a re-cover. Happens you know ;) and No doubt a man of your standing bought one from dodgy somchais Edited by neverdie

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you want a serious response, you really should know better than to post it on ThaiVisa which is mostly populated by the 'strong in the arm and thick in the head brigade'. I too would love to know the answer but may I suggest contact with Sealy direct?

Then post the answer for the benefit of those that want to be better informed?

Thanks and good luck.

If you want a serious response, you really should know better than to post it on ThaiVisa which is mostly populated by the 'strong in the arm and thick in the head brigade'. I too would love to know the answer but may I suggest contact with Sealy direct?

Then post the answer for the benefit of those that want to be better informed?

Thanks and good luck.

You're right, it brings out all the usual suspects, who think they should be writing scripts for sitcoms, but in reality they are about as funny as an ingrown toenail.

Well how heavy is it?

I thought mattresses were sold by weight in Thailand.

Surely you had it on the scales before purchase?

Mind you many are priced by thickness rather than size or weight.

And it will according to folklore get heavier over time.

Well how heavy is it?

I thought mattresses were sold by weight in Thailand.

Surely you had it on the scales before purchase?

Mind you many are priced by thickness rather than size or weight.

And it will according to folklore get heavier over time.

This isn't a coconut fibre mattress, it's a regular innerspring, and I've never heard of them being sold by weight. You're not buying mangoes.

Its due to the humidity in thailand.

The moisture in the air bind to the cells in the matress causing it to weigh more

If you have a queen size bed and during the most humid parts of the year a mattress could weigh up to 1.5 times its weight at sea level...... If you have not been pounding out the moisture...

A simple equation to calculate this is post-208485-14589627884931_thumb.jpg

Sent from my c64

Mod, you can close this topic, it's only attracting would-be comedians and their silly remarks.

And those uptight people that get worked up about their solidly constructed Thai mattresses.

Had you thought about making an incision in the side of it and checking the internals out ?

Mod, you can close this topic, it's only attracting would-be comedians and their silly remarks.

And those uptight people that get worked up about their solidly constructed Thai mattresses.

Had you thought about making an incision in the side of it and checking the internals out ?

No, but you might think about getting that one closed in your head. I think your brains are leaking out.cheesy.gif

No, but you might think about getting that one closed in your head. I think your brains are leaking out.cheesy.gif

Another "would be comedian".. Didn't you just request this thread to be closed?

Cannot figure out your mattress and cannot be funny.. Oh no the 1st part is funny.. Well played.

Edited by wow64

Cannot figure out your mattress and cannot be funny.. Oh no the 1st part is funny.. Well played.

I can figure out pretty quick who the dropkicks are though.

Highly doubt that is true...

Are you looking for advice on or mattress or being a drop kick?

You know what they say heavy mattress... small....

I'm sure it's abundantly clear to you every time you catch a glimpse of your reflection.

You can keep it going but you are being owned and clearly lack experience, skill and speed to

Compete at this level.

May I suggest you retire to your mattress and get a bit of shut eye, try wearing a sock on your hand if you're keeping yourself up ;)

Mods, second request to please close this topic. It's only attracting trolls and the mentally challenged (see above). Thankyou.

I am taking my ball and going home you guys dont play fair.

Sent from my c64

Mods, second request to please close this topic. It's only attracting trolls and the mentally challenged (see above). Thankyou.

Sent from my c64

Tell me what's the point of keeping a post going when it only attracts idiot comments like yours?

Sent from my c64

Tell me what's the point of keeping a post going when it only attracts idiot comments like yours?

You really need to take your highly intellectual question to the people that make the things and see what they say.

Make the second stop for the day a visit to the local hospital for a personality reconstruction or at least have a sense of humour installed or pick up another box of Kleenex and have a good cry.

Mwah !

Sent from my c64

You really need to take your highly intellectual question to the people that make the things and see what they say.

Make the second stop for the day a visit to the local hospital for a personality reconstruction or at least have a sense of humour installed or pick up another box of Kleenex and have a good cry.

Mwah !

Neverdie, DIE! I have already asked the mods twice to close this topic because of people like you, who never have anything worthwhile to contribute, only flame with idiotic comments.

Edited by giddyup

Neverdie, DIE! I have already asked the mods twice to close this topic because of people like you, who never have anything worthwhile to contribute, only flame with idiotic comments.

Well I was going to give you a link to a Thai site that explained about their mattress processing procedures, but since you are being so rude,I will keep it to myself. Also, it's in Thai and I will be damned if I'm going to translate it for an attitude like that.

Ease up on the cranky pills mister. Sheish !

Edited by neverdie

Sent from my c64

Mwah !

Sounds like someone got up on the wrong side of the mattress today.. Was it too heavy to turn over?

Sent from my c64

Found it the other way around........ my old cheapish mattress was very heavy, the new one I bought last year in the Slumberland 80% factory sale is much much lighter... Pocket Sprung..

The old one use to get 2 people in the Village to help turn it + got them back to try to bring it downstairs so could take it to the tip.. we could not manage as to heavy, so it is stood up in one of the spare bedrooms.. going back 10 or so years, feel sure it was just 2 delivery men that took it up, another bedroom the King Size bed mattress is nowhere near as heavy but not as light as the Pocket Sprung.

Did you check where your buffalo wings was ?

Sent from my c64

Mwah !

Sounds like someone got up on the wrong side of the mattress today.. Was it too heavy to turn over?

Sent from my c64

Total crackpot.