Talk About Persistant

Brewster67

ill lend her money, but i want the truck/car/blue book....land with chenote first and the understanding that its mine on the 1st default. thats how the rich in the village get richer. the sister in law has 3 cars, 3 bikes and a few rai of land which cost her next to nothing.

we took a restaurant.

Lending money?. Yer right - that's a sure way to lose money if not done properly in any country.

Recognize that lending money is a business - If you have no training in how to carry out this business in a guaranteed profitable manner, then don't get involved in it.

Also never get involved in countersigning for someone else's loan - I have friends who have lost their houses over that little rascal.

Understand that professional money lenders always insist on suitable collateral (gold, car, m'bike, land) - things that can be easily be sold if the debtor does a runner of otherwise doesn't pay the full money back.

Only lend money equal to 20% of the estimated value of the collateral, so that you can easily sell the collateral to recover any missing monies.

Unsecured loans are rarely granted by anyone other than fools or scary underworld types.

Not matter how many times you are asked for money your wife would have been asked 10 times more times demanding money because she got a flange husband. Stand your ground and say get a job.

what is a "flange"???

Cross between a guava and orange?? 555

Not matter how many times you are asked for money your wife would have been asked 10 times more times demanding money because she got a flange husband. Stand your ground and say get a job.

what is a "flange"???

Cross between a guava and orange?? 555

This is a Flange.

post-118612-14589523447511_thumb.jpg

She can't be a 'friend' if all she wants is money. As your misses won't tell her to f*****f then you should do it yourself or you will never get any peace. She is obviously very hard nosed to keep on asking so you will have to be equally hard nosed so that she gets the message. I wouldn't be surprised if your misses hasn't slipped her a few bob without your knowing (being kind hearted) and that's why she keeps on coming back. Stop it yourself.

The best way to get stabbed, beaten or shot in Thailand. Seriously, it's not that hard just to politely say no every time. Just deny and ignore. Mud just better than offending and causing the accomanying loss of face and need t extract revenge.

Even my own wife doesn't pay me back when I lend her money......laughable really....because if she did, it would be my own money she would be using to pay me back. I don't know how many time i tried to get her to understand the principle that if you don't pay back a loan, nobody is ever going to lend to you again....it just doesn't seem to sink in....don't ask me why....I still lend to her (on top of what i give her monthly) in the certain knowledge that it will not come back voluntarily or at all....I just gave up on this one......." better to be happy than right."...so I just shrug my shoulders and thank God that it is not I that has to ask if I can borrow money.

Haha, it's funny how you tell your wife that if she doesn't pay money back no one will lend to her anymore then debunk that statement by facilitating unfettered lending practices. Ah, the folly of love

If you are white and want to live in Thailand you must expect to take on the role of a walking ATM.

it is your duty and the only reason you are allowed to stay.

many times in the past i am asked by girlfriend for "yuem" to borrow.

I am glad to say, nowadays, after no repayments have been forthcoming, she at least has the decency to ask for "shuay lua" instead of a loan.

The thing i do laugh over is the guys on here that say they never have to give their wives anything, yet on closer scrutiny they have

-paid dowry, most likely 100k baht

-bought a house they cant really own likely 3 million

-holidays, cars, bikes, given and not even appreciated. The list goes on and on

-put some other lazy bums kid through school

-forked out for medical bills of family and various other family disasters

But NO NO No he never had to pay for her or give her money cause she have UNI degree and good job.

5555 what a bunch of mugs!

Good on the OP for standing his ground.

tell this pond scum vermin human sponge to F.O

Anonymously Report her to the police for trying to pull off some sort pyramid scam...or what ever.

Make her life miserable for being the miserable shit that she is trying to con you out of money that she never pays back to anyone.

If you can gather together all the people that she owns money to and then have a designated meeting with her and the meeting includes a police officer and then, when she comes to meet you for the loan.......surprise...surprise.....all the people she owns money to are there along with a nasty acting, ill tempered acting police officer telling her the people here have asked me to collect the money you owe or you are going to jail......like, pronto.....lol .......yuk, yuk

Just my imagine...running away with me...lol

Cheers

We live in a nice house and own another nice one. We drive a decent car and holiday abroad annually.

When we first started dating years ago I bought my wife a nylon two-man tent. She told me she doesn't like camping.

I told her "Tell your family that if they want money from me this is where we will live".

I look after my wife and they leave us alone.

For some people, "borrowing" money is a job.

Yes, the sooner folk understand that the better......A FARANG..........TARGET....Sure..

Actually, I sense this is one of those things that seems like it's unique to foreigners, but they do it to each other just as much, if not more.

If you are white and want to live in Thailand you must expect to take on the role of a walking ATM.

it is your duty and the only reason you are allowed to stay.

many times in the past i am asked by girlfriend for "yuem" to borrow.

I am glad to say, nowadays, after no repayments have been forthcoming, she at least has the decency to ask for "shuay lua" instead of a loan.

The thing i do laugh over is the guys on here that say they never have to give their wives anything, yet on closer scrutiny they have

-paid dowry, most likely 100k baht

-bought a house they cant really own likely 3 million

-holidays, cars, bikes, given and not even appreciated. The list goes on and on

-put some other lazy bums kid through school

-forked out for medical bills of family and various other family disasters

But NO NO No he never had to pay for her or give her money cause she have UNI degree and good job.

5555 what a bunch of mugs!

Good on the OP for standing his ground.

tell this pond scum vermin human sponge to F.O

What's humorous is all the guys saying tell her to GTFO in these cases then point out that they get fleeced in exactly the same way it be use she still gives him a good lay its all good lol Edited by MadMuhummad