My Favourite Troll

chonabot

Who is/was your favourite troll on Thai visa?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

TOMY was my favorite idiot,but I really believe that he is back under an alias and just keeping his head down. Read and see if you can find his way of speaking and context on the boards and let me know if I am right. :o

I don't think there is anyone here now that comes even close to being that unintelligible.

Goosethai had a real whiff of sewage. Erco seems to have a similar style but is keeping a lower profile.

Lazarus.... nah, a mild irritant !!

Weren't Lazarus the Nom de Plumme of ######?

Lets not go into that, he's a lot of influence ..... :o

I thought Mr Vietnam2000 quite amusing initially..

hi lamphun,

Glad to see i'm not in the list :-) ???

makes you wonder why i'm still banned , doesn't it ..

ah well , maybe i have to take the name pizza supreme.....

"Why did the Buddhist get reincarnated as a Pizza Supreme?

He wanted to be one with everything."

i've just noticed something, all these <deleted> who upset us (especially myself and chon) seem to come from Hua Hin,

goosethai, montana,erco.

i was in hua hin last month and it's a lovely place but it seems the blueblooded <deleted> clan is taking over.

i don't know these people but as with chon i'll email when i will be there.

i'd like to see what kind of persons think they can abuse peoples wives and fiances etc.

i've just noticed something, all these <deleted> who upset us (especially myself and chon) seem to come from Hua Hin,

goosethai, montana,erco.

i was in hua hin last month and it's a lovely place but it seems the blueblooded <deleted> clan is taking over.

i'd like to see what kind of persons think they can abuse peoples wives and fiances etc.

Nice one Dave ,I'm sure if you lined them all up they wouldn't fill a phone booth... :o

i've just noticed something, all these <deleted> who upset us  (especially myself and chon) seem to come from Hua Hin,

goosethai, montana,erco.

Nice one Dave ,I'm sure if you lined them all up they wouldn't fill a phone booth... :D

Toss Pots one and all. If I ever get down to Cha Am/Hua Hin area I too will e-mail ahead to meet this pure-bred... :o

Hey Bluecat

You a BG or Ex BG? Is there a difference?

Just noticed that Myself is level pegging with another, how is that then?

Obviously the Bournemouth school system failed your sorry a** since your can't put together a semi-literate sentence... :o

Hey Bluecat

You a BG or Ex BG? Is there a difference?

No, none.

Notice that for a BG or ex BG, my english is quite good compared to yours.

So we are not that stupid, are we?

But stupidity is a very loose concept, which I think you will never, ever understand,...