35 mm Slide Conversion to DVD

You're right, I'm late, I'm late -- I should have done this a long time ago...!!

Has anyone had any recent experience with, or know of, a reliable lab in Thailand, or in this part of the world, that offers this service?

Thank you very much for any guidance,

~~zapatero

Thanks Daffy. Indeed I have found previous TV posts, including your two links, but all that I am able to find are either 1) those like yourself that have chosen to do this conversion themselves, or 2) street locations of services that have provided this service several years ago. Sadly, neither works for me -- because I just haven't the time to do it myself, and I don't live in BKK or Chiang Mai so I cannot easily investigate these street locations to see if they are still in business, or still do these conversions.

What I really need is contact information for a conversion service that someone has recently used. Or, absent that, then can someone please give me contact information for a reliable photography shop, or technician, that might be able to further direct me to a conversion service? As you can see, I am flying blind.

Thank you very much for any guidance !

Archived