Made to order men pants - tailored men pants - how much to pay 10 pieces of the same men trousers ?

buythisdashcam

Hello,

Need to change the uniforms pants, do you know what is the best price available for made to order men pants ?

We need 10 at least but if I could get a very good price I would buy 20 pieces so staff have them in advance.

It seems that the fabric costs around 300 baht for 1 pant, then the labor shouldn't cost as much ?

Any idea ? Thank you.

You get what you pay for.

10 of the "same" is not exactly true if they are "tailored" there could be 10 variations in waist/length to start with, to say nothing of other measurements/requirements

Almost impossible to answer correctly without full information.

How many varying sizes, what material, lining, pockets, what design, when do you need them, are the 10 coming to be measured, and on and on it goes.

It might also be an idea to tell people what area you are in ? not much point recommending someone in Bangkok if you are in Udon Thani.

Post removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

It seems what you are asking for, and what you need are not the same.

If you just need 10 pairs of identical pants, go to any stall in the Pratunam area of Bangkok,(clothing district) they'll have the trousers you want, just like most security guards wear etc.

Probably around 350 baht each.

"Tailored" is an entirely different thing as described above.

Sorry if I am wrong, but I need a special kind of trousers done 10 or 20 times.

No, they do not sell what I want at any shop, in case I really sound retarded I want to confirm that I am not :-)

Thank you again.

Price depends on fabric of course (and of they are being made by a real tailor or a sweatshop the store sends them to).

Minimum would be roughly 1,000 per pair for something mixed with polyester. Cashmere or wool will be more.

Thank you, the question is: if I buy the fabric, how much labour for each pants if I find a sweatshop to make them for me ?

Lol ...ask the sweatshop....we're not tailors.

Having said that...there are a limited number of sweatshops servicing nearly all the tailors at sukhumvit...i know rajahs used to use one of them.

I'll be surprised if you can get access to them and if they would consider 10 trousers worth their time. Better to find some old tailor in chinatown that does school uniforms.