US CEO Denied Bail During Child Prostitution Trial

geovalin

Khmer Times / Buth Reaksmey Kongkea

The American CEO of a Phnom Penh-based aviation firm who is on trial for allegedly sexually abusing nine under-age Cambodian girls, the youngest of whom is eight years old, was denied bail yesterday by the Phnom Penh Municipal Court, according to officials.

Aero Cambodia CEO Brian David Naswell was charged with the “purchase of child prostitution” under article 34 of Cambodia’s Law on Suppression of Human Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation for crimes allegedly committed in 2011, 2013 and 2015, Presiding Judge Khy Chhay said.

Mr. Naswell, 53, was arrested by the Cambodian Anti-Human Trafficking and Juvenile Protection Unit on May 22 last year and has been in prison ever since awaiting trial.

“He was a well-known investor and shareholder with Aero Cambodia in Cambodia. But he is also a person who prefers to have sex with children in Cambodia,” Judge Chhay said.

read more http://www.khmertimeskh.com/news/23343/us-ceo-denied-bail-during-child-prostitution-trial/

No worries. They just announced a new 5 star resort/private prison complex in PP for big money prisoners. I am sure he can still get his jollies with the 'room service' at the new resort-style prison. Maybe he will be their first guest! I wonder if they offer loyalty points for frequent guests?

No worries. They just announced a new 5 star resort/private prison complex in PP for big money prisoners. I am sure he can still get his jollies with the 'room service' at the new resort-style prison. Maybe he will be their first guest! I wonder if they offer loyalty points for frequent guests?

If this "elite" prison was in a country just west of Cambodia ,he could order what kind of sex he wanted there with a bribe.

After his imprisonment of just a few years ( money will reduce it) then upon deportation he will again face trail in the US. With a convection he will again get more years in the Federal prison ( about 15 to 20 years,The federal prison in the US has no probation for early out.