Looking For A Minister / Pastor To Marry My Fiance And I.

Hearnj01

Could anybody help me find a non denominational minister that could marry my fiance and I in Feb 07 in Hua Hin.

We will be getting married at one of Hua Hin's reputable hotels and we plan to have a rather large international gathering.

If there is anybody out there with some information to help us, we would be so grateful.

Many thanks,

Jay.

Do you want someone with the legal authority to marry you in Thailand, or are you looking for someone who may have a minister's license in their home country (not legal authority to marry you in Thailand), but could take you through the usual ceremony and vows?

Do you want someone with the legal authority to marry you in Thailand, or are you looking for someone who may have a minister's license in their home country (not legal authority to marry you in Thailand), but could take you through the usual ceremony and vows?

Just to take us through the usual ceremony vows. Minister's Licence would be a bonus, otherwise, someone that has a superb command of English (Native would be great !). The vows have been pre written. This really should be a simple task. Any help here would be gladly received !! Thanks.

Just to take us through the usual ceremony vows. Minister's Licence would be a bonus, otherwise, someone that has a superb command of English (Native would be great !). The vows have been pre written. This really should be a simple task. Any help here would be gladly received !! Thanks.

Hi Hearn

Could I ask when you intend to have the wedding blessing (ceremony) ?, I just ask because I am an ordained UK minister and I am moving over but not till next year.

Cheers

Keith