Do Burger King Do Delivery Now?

ashacat

What about the two BKs in Suvarnabhumi. Wonder if they'll deliver landside or to the domestic departures? Might make some passengers happy who are already missing the BKs from those locations at Don Muang. Ok, I'm not really serious, but a similar thing does take place in Manila, believe it or not. A Filipino burger chain, Jollibee, goes around in the international terminal and takes orders from passengers and then comes back to deliver the food.

Yep Crossy you are right, my friend brought the delivery menu in to work today. The numbr is the same as Pizza Company: 1112.

It does say on there that their delivery area is very limited, but it's worth a try...

I think there's one near Tops on Thong Lo.

If so, I just might be in luck!

My friend has just informed me that her apartment has burger king delivery menus in the lobby.

Could she be mistaken? Are they now delivering in BKK? I hope so, their burgers shit all over McDonalds.

:o:D

n.b your in thailand....not u.s.a or same same....thai food,thailand...r u gettin it....not offal burgers

n.b your in thailand....not u.s.a or same same....thai food,thailand...r u gettin it....not offal burgers

Thanks for the reminder growler. :o But I'm sure that you will agree after you've been living here for donkeys years you sometimes feel like a little taste of home now and again...

Edit: Sorry Growler, just checked your profile, I didn't realise you were still a newbie.

Edited by ashacat

My friend has just informed me that her apartment has burger king delivery menus in the lobby.

Could she be mistaken? Are they now delivering in BKK? I hope so, their burgers shit all over McDonalds.

:o:D

Strong confusing sentence.......

Edited by Slated

• 1 year later...

Telephone: 1112

Deliveries from 10:00 AM to 12 Midnight.

Branches offering delivery service: Maneeya, Pratunam, Silom, All Seasons, Thonglor, Khao Sarn Road, Chang Wattana

according to a flier found in my building. Note that BK seems to have a new franchisee and is opening a lot of new stores so delivery may have expanded since the flier was printed.

They offer sets (complete meals: sandwich+fries+drink) and/or you can order a la carte.

Edited by lomatopo